1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 DAYS - Flatline sucks, doesn't it?

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Tarfk, May 7, 2019.

1. Congratulations! :)

Tarfk and stoneyman22 like this.
  2. stoneyman22

stoneyman22 Fapstronaut

press on my brothas, the addiction is real and hidden behind a view of being socially acceptable and the norm in our culture. Fight for a better way than we're being fed and you've already won!

Tarfk and shadow1234 like this.
  3. shadow1234

shadow1234 Fapstronaut

I'm on day 44 and still in a hell of a flatline, I've been in it since pretty much the end of the first week. Its weird though, not really much depression or brain fog, my mood feels kinda normal. Just super low libido.

4. Faraz555

Faraz555 Fapstronaut

5. Faraz555

Faraz555 Fapstronaut

Thanks alot...somehow it got me more motivated

Tarfk likes this.
  6. user10111

user10111 Fapstronaut

Hey buddy. Same here
    I'm also on day 40, i have been flatlining since the second week. And morning wood is getting better but not strong as it used to be.

Tarfk likes this.
  7. shadow1234

shadow1234 Fapstronaut

@user10111 have faith! 54th day and my libido is waking up. It comes back, just takes a while. I guess now I'll finally have to deal with the problem faced by most guys on here - urges.

MadJackMcMad, Tarfk and stoneyman22 like this.
  8. user10111

user10111 Fapstronaut

Definitely, Thanks buddy. I will be aware of the urges that comes after flatline. Don't fight the urges, just be Mindful. Let's do this. Stay strong

Tarfk and shadow1234 like this.
  9. Elzapadelagente

Elzapadelagente Fapstronaut

Hola amigos
    En mi caso tuve línea en las semanas 2/3/4/5/6 aproximadamente a partir del día 45/50 empecé con una elevación de energía que sigue subiendo aun mas. Hoy día 68 sigue creciendo. Me siento muy muy muy bien.
    Suerte

10. stoneyman22

stoneyman22 Fapstronaut

si senor, muy bueno. Como esta?

Tarfk and MadJackMcMad like this.
  11. I usually hit the flatline after the spike of urges and morningwoods after 40 days.

Same now... my counter is not 100% precise because I had MO without P two months back after one month of clean.

But anyway, I have a flatline for I guess over a month. Very weak morningwood, zero urge to MO let alone P (thats good!)

When I was dating last 3 weeks, I have some action down there when we are kissing sometimes, so its not completely dead.

Still... I somehow look fwd the day I will be horny again. This feels scarry. Being horny is good. Its called being a man!

Other than that, I feel ok, motivated to do my reguler walks and slight excercises etc.

In morning, In quite tired tho!

Brain fog...not much. Usually I feel quite sharp.

Still, something is off... I hope the flatline will be gone honestly. Plus there will come the time we start to have sex with the girl Im dating. So it would be cool for me to actually really really want and desire her!

In this dating time, flatline is ok, because Im not this needy bastard wanting to f her on early dates. We agreed to take it slowly (1st time in my life) and Im happy for that. I wonder, what will the benefits of this approach be like.

Wish me luck, same as I wish the luck to all of you!! Stay strong!!

12. stoneyman22

stoneyman22 Fapstronaut

Take it slow bro just take it easy.. She will love you for who you are and then you know it's time to speed things up.

13. risedaily

risedaily Fapstronaut

This is the time ur brain is going through biggest change. Am on day 19 and i feel okay but sometimes u just dont feel anything anymore. It gets better time by time. I remeber last 8 months i managed no pmo for 100 days and man i was feeling like a god. Evritin was jux perfect until i relapse. Just hang in there.

14. stoneyman22

stoneyman22 Fapstronaut

Good advice mon, gotta get to jah 100 day mark ah say mon. no wicked ting mon PMO naw da way fo me no mo

Tarfk likes this.