1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 Days Complete! :D

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Randox, May 24, 2018.

1. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Hello everyone

I'm 25y old was fapping since age 14y.. Today I completed 30 days streak I will share my whole story when I complete 90 days. I would like to tell you that I experienced worse than hell in earth from fapping as it's one of the worst addictions and the hardest to quit. Quitting it is the biggest thing that you can do in your life. Now I feel like i completely rebirthed. I woke up from a very long nightmare. Self confidence increased alot , anxiety is almost gone, eyes and skin look more alive and the most important that you feel free you can do whatever you want. you will not be a slave to this addiction. I advise you all who are still struggling to do your best to quit and I'm sure that you will!! by reading rebooting material (as we need science beside willpower) , exercising, hanging out, eating a healthy food, spending time with family and doing alot of good habits. Trust me guys Hell is better than this motherf***ing addiction.
    I would like to thank you all for this great community. it has such great guys who inspired me with their success stories like Rajat Kumar and alot of others. Thanks alot and all the best for you guys!

2. Fallensoldier1

Fallensoldier1 Fapstronaut

That’s awesome man congrats! I made it 30 and on day 31 yesterday I relapsed, unfortunately. How was your 30 days? I wasn’t really feeling any positive effects yet. I think that’s why on the 30th day I got depressed, and relapsed. Did you have many withdrawal symptoms?

3. justgoingon

justgoingon Fapstronaut

Congratulations, you have cleared the first milestone , It must have been really hard clearing the first 30 but you need to be cautious my friend as it is far from over and be prepared for the flatline that is about to come sooner or later. I made the mistake during my 1st 30 day streak and relapsed and this is my second go beyond the 30 day limit, take up some hobby like meditation or reading or whatever you like to make yourself busy, because you would have already found a lot of time on your hands. Use it wisely.

4. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Thanks alot man! First two days were the hardest after that it came easier and easier. I was in a flatline in the 3rd week and I had days where I feel depressed and anxious (like fapping days) but trust me these days are the most important to do your best in! as these are signs of recovery. You will feel much better when you get over them. I experienced positive effects like now I can look at anyone in his eyes. Before I couldn't do that for few seconds. I can go to any conversation without overthinking. And I feel like I have people attention when I talk and they show me respect. That feels awesome man. Please do your best to beat this addiction and never EVER relapse even if you have a very bad days!! Good luck mate

5. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Thanks alot man. Well noted and will do! All the best for you aswell :)

6. This is the biggest benefit IMO. That swagger a strenght that just radiates from a fapstanuat when he's been PMO free is undeniable. Even the NOFAP skeptics can see the change in us.