1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 Days COLD SHOWER Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Duellant, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Confiscate

Confiscate Fapstronaut

I take cold showers every morning. I think i'm doing it 1 year consistently now. I never use warm water anymore. I do admit that i sometimes have mornings where it feels hard for me to turn the knob on. But it's a matter of switching your brain off and just doing it. Once the cold water hits your skin it's game on and BREATHE IN AND OUT. The rush feels amazing and i feel clean every time.

Puretim likes this.
  2. Tzion

Tzion Fapstronaut

Day 4 went well. Made a larger jump into cold water right away then I've been doing.

3. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Another day. I really didn't want to do it this morning but as soon as I got out of bed I did my exercises and took the shower. Something has been changing inside of me in a way that I like. Apparently I'm developing discipline and am starting to like myself enough to want what's good for me. Great challenge. One say at a time.

4. Chappelle Mandelbrot

Chappelle Mandelbrot Fapstronaut

Day 10 and 11 have been the best yet. Now I'm aware of the rhythm needed to properly enjoy these showers, not to say I haven't been enjoying them. Excited for tomorrow, but today is still a vibe

5. Tzion

Tzion Fapstronaut

Day 5:
    Definitely cold but you get used to the temp quickly. The hard part is remembering to slow down my breathing.

6. Tzion

Tzion Fapstronaut

Day 6 was........cold :)

7. Chappelle Mandelbrot

Day12 was a success. Forward we go!

8. just_like_heaven

just_like_heaven Fapstronaut

I join this. I used to do cold shower occasionaly, and it always made my feel like more self-confident and stable. Today I washed with cold water and it reminded my how perfect it is.

Day 1

9. Tzion

Tzion Fapstronaut

Day 7:

I did a big jump on the first turn down today. I like feeling all of the heat in my body during the shower. Also it's crazy how nice and warm a towel can be after a cold shower.

10. just_like_heaven

just_like_heaven Fapstronaut

Day 2 ...Perfect morning

Targaryenn likes this.
  11. Chappelle Mandelbrot

12. Tzion

Tzion Fapstronaut

Day 8:

Today was again cold. Especially when I jumped the nob further into the cold than I was acclimated to. Feels good though

13. Chappelle Mandelbrot

2 weeks strong now! I'm excited for tomorrow