1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 Days COLD SHOWER Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Duellant, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Vikas@123

Vikas@123 Fapstronaut

Day 22/30

Feeling very good after taking cold shower.

Force Majeure likes this.
  2. Vikas@123

Vikas@123 Fapstronaut

Day 23/30

Taking cold showers for the past 23 days. It feels very good after taking cold shower and then sit in the sunlight.

3. AEC Josh2415

AEC Josh2415 Fapstronaut

90 / 90. Last cold shower until the Christmas season is over.

4. I had my first icebath yesterday on christmas eve! It was so nice, sun was shining and everything. I got pretty cold under my feet after going on the ice but besides that I didn’t even feel the water was cold. Probably a bit of adrenaline :D

:emoji_snowman2::emoji_snowflake::emoji_sweat_drops:

5. Vikas@123

Vikas@123 Fapstronaut

6. Vikas@123

Vikas@123 Fapstronaut

7. Vikas@123

Vikas@123 Fapstronaut

8. Oh man I'm such a potato, I cant do dem cold showers. Especially now in winter!
    It feels like I'm outta breath when I try.

9. nothing to feel bad about, bro!
    Yes my own body can take a cold showers without a problem but that doesn't mean that I'm not behaving like a potato. I avoid it all the time just because it doesn't feel good in the beginning.
    When you think you can benefit from it, just adapt your body to it little by little.

I don't think it's about castigating oneself, by the way. Although some pain is involved ...

10. Vikas@123

Vikas@123 Fapstronaut

Day 29/30

Only one day left to reach my goal.

11. Vikas@123

Vikas@123 Fapstronaut

Day 30/30

I completed my 30 day cold shower challenge.

12. That’s wonderful, congratulations!! Are you going to continue with the cold showers or do you stop now? In the summer, I was scared about having cold showers in the winter. Now when it is winter, I am afraid about how warm the cold showers are going to feel in the summer. ;)

13. Vikas@123

Vikas@123 Fapstronaut

I want to bath with little hot water now because here is so cold.

14. Offsetking86

Offsetking86 New Fapstronaut

Let's do this!!

15. day 0/30. Starting tomorrow.

16. I'm gonna give this a go. Cold showers are ice cold this time of the year, but only makes it a better challenge. :)

17. Day 1 completed. I use the coldest setting, so I was really dreading it beforehand. It didn't turn out to be nearly as bad as I thought, though. I fear that the water in the gym is gonna be colder, though. Not sure I want the showers to sound like a torture chamber when there's other people around.

18. Learn to take deep breaths, that will make you feel very controlled. I always use the coldest and take ten deep breaths while I let the cold water flow on my head.

Lycka till :)