1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***30 DAY, TRIGGER CHALLENGE***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by g2stop, Aug 14, 2018.

Will you join the challenge

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

to join this challenge just answer the poll above

The rules:

Every time you experience a trigger/urge post it here

If you have in to it post why you gave in and what you will do better next time

If you resisted it post how you resisted it

Force Majeure likes this.
  2. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

I got triggered by some depression, overwhelmed with work I have to do, triggered by seeing some hot girls in the street

3. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

I thought about how proud I would be of myself to resist and resisted. I then looked in the mirror and said “I am proud of you, you will make the future me a much happier person if you continue like this”

4. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

Just got triggered again, by an image of a hot woman, it made me think about a website which I had a subscription to. I went to the website, felt a bit horny, but took a deep breath and deleted my account before I had the chance to do anything on it.

5. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

Just got triggered by a random thought. Went to Skype to see if I could contact some webcam models. Then shut it down and came here. Deep breaths and the urges have passed.

6. I'm in!

I just got home from running 3 km and had a shower. Home alone... Some urges arose and after some time I realised I should put clothes on and open the balcony door. Urges gone. :)

g2stop likes this.