1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30-day Stretching Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by ColClimbing, May 28, 2018.

Do you want to join me in this challenge?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ColClimbing

ColClimbing New Fapstronaut

Hi everyone!

I'd like to start this challenge since it's recommended to couple recovery with another challenge. This one might sound weird. But I'd like to do it because I go out cycling a lot and I'd like to recover from my back pain. Also, it has been a long time since I haven't stretched, and I'm experiencing the results of not doing it... So, while I'm recovering from PMO, I'd like to start this other challenge too. I'll let you know my results asap.

Another reason for starting this challenge is because I think that many Fapstronauts are going to engage in any sort of sport in order to reach their Nofap's goal. Therefore, in order to recover well from their sports' activities, stretching is a good way to keep practicing sports and to experience a healthy life! Please, post your results too in order to keep motivating ourselves!

I wish the best to all those who enroll in this challenge!

2. JohnSam

JohnSam Fapstronaut

Hey Bro,

I am here, let's start together. I just opened to start a new counter. I feel so bad about myself and I need somebody to join me. I believe we can, when we support eachother it becomes easier.

ColClimbing likes this.
  3. ColClimbing

ColClimbing New Fapstronaut

Ok, after day one complete, I can tell that I could stretch out my back before going to sleep and it helped me to pedal efficiently in my 100km bicycle route. After the route, I stretched again in order to recover.
    Today before sleep, while I read a book, I'm going to stretch my back again. I'm going to do it! Continuing with the fight!

4. zeroeight

zeroeight Fapstronaut

I like this challenge! I always need to stretch more. Heading to the gym now and will stretch after my workout so this will be my day one.

5. reborn999

reborn999 Fapstronaut

strectching day 1