27M, looking for accountability partner

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by goingmonkmode, May 18, 2019.

1. goingmonkmode

goingmonkmode Fapstronaut

Hey guys, I'm looking for an AP that could text at least once a day to make sure we are staying on track. It doesn't have to be anything long, just something quick to let us know we haven't fallen off. Unfortunately my first AP fell off and disappeared on me for a few days after we had 2 weeks strong. I need someone that will be devoted to this thing with me. My longest streak was 81 days and I had another one of 60 before that. I want to stop this addiction once and for all in my life.

Last edited: May 19, 2019
    Mero93 likes this.
  2. gotta_get_protein

gotta_get_protein New Fapstronaut

26 Male, Christian, Russian-American. Going to begin a Hard Reboot for 30 days. Brand new to NoFap and looking for 1-2 accountability partners.
    A text once a day sounds like a good idea. I'd much rather prefer texting to having to contact each other via this forum or email all the time.

Last edited: May 19, 2019
    Mero93 likes this.
  3. Souvent08

Souvent08 Fapstronaut

Hey man, I think I need something like this. I am afraid of falling from my 79 day streak and having to start all over. It would be good to check in. Im a 26 yr old latino man.

Mero93 likes this.
  4. gotta_get_protein

Sounds good to me brother. You mean you would want to do accountability over a daily text message?

Mero93 likes this.
  5. Souvent08

Souvent08 Fapstronaut

Let’s do it. DM your number

Mero93 likes this.
  6. Mero93

Mero93 New Fapstronaut

I'm with you guys , I'm 3 days streak

7. goingmonkmode

goingmonkmode Fapstronaut

hey Bro, I'm down. DM me your number. Whatsapp or text is fine with me.

Mero93 likes this.
  8. LiberalBasil

LiberalBasil New Fapstronaut

Hey guys, it would be cool if I could join the group as well and text/msg daily to be accountable. Happy to provide whatever support is needed from me as well.

9. gotta_get_protein

LiberalBasil, rn I already have 3 AP's and don't think I would be able to have more. Unless the other guys message you, I'd recommend you write a new post saying what you're looking for in an AP and I'm sure you'll find them.

10. Daniel Humphrey

Daniel Humphrey New Fapstronaut

Hey guys, can I join you? I just fell again and I'm needing AP's. I'm 27, Argentinian and Christian

11. lamitpo

lamitpo Fapstronaut

Are you still finding members to join your group? 27 here, and would need accountability partners to see how I'm doing. If you would like, you can dm your phone number to see how we are doing. Thanks, guys!

12. aliveli999

aliveli999 Fapstronaut

Hi everyone,
    24M here planning 90 day PM. Just joined the website and looking for accountability partners. DM your number and I will join.