26M here, looking to take my life back with an AP

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by mx489, Sep 15, 2018.

1. mx489

mx489 Fapstronaut

Hey all. I'll try not to bore you, as I know there's a lot of us who need help.

Looking for an AP (or a few depending on who's interested!) who is looking to Reboot for similar reasons to myself: a desire to take your life back. I am brand new to the site, and to NoFap. I have never tried to break my addiction before because I have never truly acknowledged it as an addiction before now. I'm feeling really positively about having the strength to take this step, but I'm nervous about the potential for relapsing and ending up back where I was. As I said...I want my life back. And I believe finding an AP could be a really important part of that process.

I'm a nice, supportive guy who works in human services. Friends have described me as encouraging and kind. I feel like I'd be a good "teammate" to talk to on here, or over text or whatever works. I'm very serious about this, and I'm really hoping someone is interested.

Good luck all!

P-Free likes this.
  2. Meisterkatze

Meisterkatze Fapstronaut

°__^ Well, I would be glad if I could listen to you, when you're about to struggle!

3. mx489

mx489 Fapstronaut

Hey, I would really appreciate that a lot, that's exactly what I'm looking for, and I can also offer my own support as well if needed! Would it be cool if I messaged you?