26 yr danish Male, Looking for serious AP group.

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Latissimus, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Latissimus

Latissimus New Fapstronaut

Hey guys, Im looking to start a group or join a group of serious AP's.

im currently on day 4 of no Pmo.. And Ive made a commitment to not do it for the year of 2017. - So im assuming if you are to invite me or join me, you are just as serious.

Using some sort of app, whatsapp, skype, kik etc. doing group talks. of maybe 3-5 people.

2. bti3005

bti3005 New Fapstronaut

Im willing to be involved in a group or just have 1 partner. 1 year and 4 months in. Pm me

3. danny_boy

danny_boy Fapstronaut

I'm in too man, I'm 26m and on day 5 of no PMO. Message me if you want to chat?

4. SOK

SOK Fapstronaut

I'd like to join the group. 24 yo german male. Started 2 years ago, but various relapses, usually drug related. made major progress with sexuality but still experience ed or performance anxiety. owning this year. 2 weeks in on saturday. I wanna join.

5. danny_boy

danny_boy Fapstronaut

2 weeks is awesome, congrats!

6. Latissimus

Latissimus New Fapstronaut

Sounds cool guys! let start something then.. As I just said to Danny_boy.. Maybe using whatsapp? or if you any better suggestions.. My thougths were to create a tough 3-5 man group with a goal of atleast 90 days hardmode.. Preferably 12 months.. using a platform of "being online" as whatsapp allows.. And having a group chat.. Were we are allowed to share our tough times with this addiction when they occur.. and being able to respond quickly if a person is in big crsis.. and maybe reporting in once a week, sharing the most challening moments ..

vivek_j and SOK like this.
  7. Fapstronaut1995

Fapstronaut1995 New Fapstronaut

Hi guys, I am a 21 yo male from Barcelona. Today is my 9 th day without JO. I want to join your group and do the 90 days hardmode.

8. SOK

SOK Fapstronaut

thanks mate, but it's just the first step.

9. Winnerme

Winnerme New Fapstronaut

21 year old male. Undergrad. On day six at the moment.

I'd like to be part of the group too. Please send a link to the Whatsapp here so we can join..

Cheers!

10. BlackWhiteLotus

BlackWhiteLotus Fapstronaut

25 year-old German-Vietnamese college studente here. My maximum were two weeks, relapsed yesterday again. I would really appreciate it if i could join your Whatsapp group.
    My goal would be 90 days! :)

11. bti3005

bti3005 New Fapstronaut

can we all add each other on whatsapp? Leave your contact info and if you guys want i can start the gmessage

12. Georg_DEU

Georg_DEU New Fapstronaut

Hey buddy, is the group still available? I am from China and now studying in Germany, 26 year-old. today is my 21st day of Nofap, I hope I will not relapse in the whole year of 2017.

13. Georg_DEU

Georg_DEU New Fapstronaut

Hi, I am from China, studying in Germany, 26 year-old, do u still need a partener?

BlackWhiteLotus likes this.
  14. BlackWhiteLotus

BlackWhiteLotus Fapstronaut

I wrote this message that everybody who is interested in the group should send me their phone number so i can create the Whatsapp group but nobody did :D So you there still some free spots

15. yosoymoi

yosoymoi Fapstronaut

16. Jakebakes

Jakebakes Fapstronaut

I want to join, 22 male American