26 yo M single christian struggling with SSA and PMO

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by God'sPower, Jun 23, 2018.

1. God'sPower

God'sPower Fapstronaut

Hi,
    I recently posted my introduction video. I need christian men who i can be accountability partners with and with whom I can bond. I have been told that my desires for love and affirmation from fellow guys is God-given, but unfortunately it has been eroticized. I am seeking to rectify this with the right relationships and the right kind of men.
    For my healing, i prefer men who are already experiencing victories in this regard, and thus can encourage me. However, i am not finicky, I will take any good help i can get. It is my hope that i eventually beat SSA and PMO and become a resource to those who are struggling.

Gaita92 and Flyhigh like this.
  2. XManGambitStorm

XManGambitStorm Fapstronaut

If you need an AP, send me a message.

3. Peter231

Peter231 Fapstronaut

You seem like the type of the person I would love to be an AP with but am new to this site and therefore most likely won't meet your need to have an AP that is experienced in victory. Please let me know

Flyhigh likes this.
  4. Gaita92

Gaita92 New Fapstronaut

Looking for the same

5. Jay2012

Jay2012 Fapstronaut

Hey! I deal with the same thing. I would love to be an AP for you. QUOTE="God'sPower, post: 1530150, member: 232576"]Hi,
    I recently posted my introduction video. I need christian men who i can be accountability partners with and with whom I can bond. I have been told that my desires for love and affirmation from fellow guys is God-given, but unfortunately it has been eroticized. I am seeking to rectify this with the right relationships and the right kind of men.
    For my healing, i prefer men who are already experiencing victories in this regard, and thus can encourage me. However, i am not finicky, I will take any good help i can get. It is my hope that i eventually beat SSA and PMO and become a resource to those who are struggling.[/QUOTE]

6. DannyS

DannyS Fapstronaut

7. GeeJ

GeeJ Fapstronaut

I would join, I am not perfect an I think I have way to go but hopefully we can encourage one another.