1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

26 YO First Ever Semen Retention

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by savenstore, Aug 4, 2018.

1. savenstore

savenstore Fapstronaut

26 been chronic since 16 so that’s 10 years of waste. I’m done wasting it. Today is day 2, I am starting this thread to document my progress, how I feel, what changes, etc. I just stumbled upon the benefits of Semen retention and those in history who practiced it. I’ve been having some health issues so along with starting the Whole 30 food diet I am starting SR as well to help replenish my body.

Initial goal: 30 days

I chose 30 as it will coincide with the whole 30 meal plan. This will be a lifelong change and this is just the initial goal on both fronts. I’ve been suffering from depression, lack of energy, trouble breathing, stomach pains and indigestion. Here we go... please comment and spread your story I hope this is a long lasting thread which means I have kept up with it. Post links to videos or articles that provide knowledge on this topic if you want too

Vedas_fr and dboy18 like this.
  2. savenstore

savenstore Fapstronaut

Day 1: Felt like I had cane recently: tired, eyes droopy, pale, weak, no erection when waking up

Day 2: Woke up horny and hard, tempted to watch, tempted to touch, fought through the urges and am closing in on 48 hours

3. keep going its worth it.

4. savenstore

savenstore Fapstronaut

Day 4. If I can get to day 6 that will be the longest I’ve gone in 10 years

5. Vedas_fr

Vedas_fr Fapstronaut

yep good luck mate better late than never.