1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

26 and tired of living like this

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Conqueror92, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Conqueror92

Conqueror92 New Fapstronaut

Hey everyone. I’ve been addicted to fapping since the age of 11 (at least). Found out about NoFap at the age of 20 and have had multiple unsuccessful attempts to quit. My longest streak is only about 60 days. After taking care of a few other things and getting my life on track, I am realizing my full potential. It’s only PMO now that I believe is holding me back and I want so bad to stop. Im currently on day 8 and all o can think about is jerking off at work. So now I’m posting here. Im tired of living my life in a fog and I’m ready to enjoy my 20s and the rest of my life while reaching my full potential!!

LeonardX likes this.
  2. Quiter-542

Quiter-542 Fapstronaut

Awesome 60 days streak, you rock! how did you do that? My longest streak is only 31 days, and I managed to do that with meditation and keeping myself bizzy all the time. I understand that this fog in your head is making you mad... it allways makes me feel like some kind of primal man.
    Cheers,

LeonardX and Conqueror92 like this.
  3. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

Welcome to nofap :) 60 days is a good achievement , you can do it and more again, you have to learn to control your thoughts a bit , if tempting thoughts do come , realize it and move on, Good luck on your journey !

LeonardX, Conqueror92 and Quiter-542 like this.
  4. Welcome to our community @Conqueror92. You came to the right place to achieve your goals and we are glad to have you here. I am sure you can do this! :)

LeonardX and spaces like this.