24yr male in mountain time zone

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Aarius, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Aarius

Aarius Fapstronaut

Do you think your overconfidence prevented you from keeping up your guard while on the subreddit?

2. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut

Just remember, we don't all live in America.

Aarius likes this.
  3. T-RD

T-RD Fapstronaut

Definitely, what happened was that I was browsing Reddit pretty late already, but to what I considered to be a safe place, when upon searching for a familiar subreddit, a NSFW option appeared, to which I immediately closed, only to entertain the idea in the morning. The rest is history. I think for my own good I'm going to block Reddit for my 90 days, minimum.

tylerirish likes this.
  4. T-RD

T-RD Fapstronaut

So I've got my blocks up again, enjoying a chill Sunday with the family. I have a day off tomorrow so I'm gonna plan that in order to give myself a more productive day. How's everyone else doing?

tylerirish likes this.
  5. Aarius

Aarius Fapstronaut

Although I haven't M'd I did watch P. I'm fine with O as long as it's with my partner. I need to move all electronics away from my bedroom. It's quite the trap:/

I do notice that when I have no reason to get out of bed I'll stay in it and that leads to bad thoughts. I look forward to my semester starting up again and will have classes to force me out of bed. However, I need to find away to develop this without school pushing me out of bed.

tylerirish and T-RD like this.
  6. T-RD

T-RD Fapstronaut

Oh man, I hear you! I found my streaks increase when I keep any internet access outside of the bedroom/bed.

tylerirish likes this.
  7. Aarius

Aarius Fapstronaut

Yea! tonight I'll be charging my phone upstairs in the kitchen. I like the idea of being tempted by food instead of PMO!

tylerirish and T-RD like this.
  8. T-RD

T-RD Fapstronaut

I'm having a hard time. I find that whenever I relapse it's hard for me to get past the first week or two. Especially finding motivation in the mornings.

tylerirish likes this.
  9. Aarius

Aarius Fapstronaut

It's been a while since ivd gotten past a week. I wonder if it's because of my relatively slow summer

tylerirish likes this.