24yr male in mountain time zone

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Aarius, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Aarius

Aarius Fapstronaut

Hello,

I am looking for an accountability partner to get in touch with at least once a day. I am in mountain time zone and would prefer someone in a similar time zone.

I have a problem of getting excited to practice nofap and then fizzling out and losing motivation. I stop caring about what pmo does and that needs to stop. I figure talking with my accountability partner once a day and reading on the problems of pmo once a day help cure this boom, bust cycle of failure.

2. Patillitas

Patillitas Fapstronaut

Hello, I am Miguel and I am 23; I am fighing too, and a AP would be great to me, so if you want we can support ourselves, it is right to me. The only aspect is my writting, I am from SouthAmerica and I have a medium level of english. I wait your answer, lucky!

3. tylerirish

tylerirish Fapstronaut

Hello I'm 16 and in the central timezone.

What is your preferred way of contact? If the age difference is ok than maybe we could make it a group chat.

4. Aarius

Aarius Fapstronaut

We can all do a group chat. I do not have fb or fb messenger. I tried kik once before. What else do you guys use?

5. tylerirish

tylerirish Fapstronaut

We could do a group PM here on NoFap

6. Patillitas

Patillitas Fapstronaut

Yes, I agree. Everything that we can do it to get and give support is important in this journey. Regardss

7. T-RD

T-RD Fapstronaut

25 male, Canada, mind if I join? I could really use a stronger support system.

8. Aarius

Aarius Fapstronaut

Do you know how to set this up? Looks like it would be you, Patillitas, T-RD, and myself. Under the groups tab->"add new group" I get an error. I don't have permission to make one I guess.

tylerirish likes this.
  9. tylerirish

tylerirish Fapstronaut

I haven't done it before but I can try. It's not a group (mods have to set those up) but a group PM.

10. tylerirish

tylerirish Fapstronaut

So I found out that you can in fact NOT make a group PM here it's misleading because when starting a conversation it gives the option to "allow everyone to invite members to conversation".

Sorry guys I screwed up And it's on me for giving false info. Not sure where to go now.... Possibly email?

11. T-RD

T-RD Fapstronaut

Why don't we create a discord group? It seems like a good place to retain anonymity and keep in touch. My username there is also T-RD, tag #2332

12. Patillitas

Patillitas Fapstronaut

I tried to create a group and appeared that error. But I think that we can speak, support and help here, the matter is support ourselves and be frecuently in contact. I think.

13. Aarius

Aarius Fapstronaut

That sounds good to me. It can just be a long running thread!

T-RD likes this.
  14. T-RD

T-RD Fapstronaut

I'm struggling really hard guys. So far I've had three relapses this week, finding it hard to get back on the saddle. I know it's all in my brain, but I can't help but feel like a lost cause right now. I feel so ashamed.

15. elmnt925

elmnt925 New Fapstronaut

Have a group in place already if anyone interested, its pretty active and great support! PM for details

16. Aarius

Aarius Fapstronaut

Why are you struggling? Why do you think you've relapsed?

T-RD likes this.
  17. T-RD

T-RD Fapstronaut

Weird mix of overconfidence and loneliness plus a subreddit that triggered me.

18. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut

Which mountains? It is a big world. :rolleyes:

19. Patillitas

Patillitas Fapstronaut

@T-RD Unfortunately, you are passing across a moment to weakness, but about it consist of this group, in those moments you can enter here and vent the feelings and thoughts, and find support in others.

20. Aarius

Aarius Fapstronaut

Rocky mountain region for me. I believe it's technically called Mountain Standard Time:)