1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

24th Day... my desperation almost hit me, and in the wrong place!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Kaizen9909, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Kaizen9909

Kaizen9909 Fapstronaut

Ufffghh... well... I was not expecting that hard challenge. Yesterday was not so bad respectively with today at University. For a good luck, I was not giving into the same place again. Another teacher, which we haven't class in 2 long months, She is the most attractive on the entire University (He drives me crazy from the start of the year, I can't pay attention clearly what she explain into the class)... Definitely she hooked me up so bad, I was doing very good... But this time the desperation came in, so very strong, and I went to the bathroom, my balls were hurting me so much, but thank god It was only the need of pee... Some really bad Anxiety later came in, and social disease, till my friends came in hours later and after that everything was good. But, yeah, Definitely I'm not gonna jerk off in the University, it could be a bad thing. I had a classmate that another friend told me he was kicked out of the school because he was too compulsive sexually (Probably virgin, like me too), but he was in a bad mood, sadly, he was caught many times in school, and probably he was a pervert too. I'm not believing if that was very true or not, but definitely it's a very bad thing, and with only think about that, it scares me.

2. Keep on this good work. You should try doing your own journal. This is the thread for introductions of new ppl. Just look it up :) It really helps!