1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

23th day, Today was great but I still have constant erections

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Kaizen9909, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Kaizen9909

Kaizen9909 Fapstronaut

Yesterday I started university (I'm on the 1st year) after a long recess of one month. The tests are coming along like a thousand arrows upon myself (I didn't touch any book in the recess), but I'm quiet... I don't know If I'm gonna left a subject to the end of this year, but I don't care, I'm feeling like I'm gonna due the things with all my effort.

Also, Yesterday was a big day... I started with mathematics, and I met new people, a group that they were cursing with me at the start of the year, but this time we were full talking, the past month I couldn't do that with that people, just for a reason... there was a girl that I liked so much, and couldn't stop in normal things, like talk, or met him, or something else, but yesterday was fantastic, there are 3 fantastic people, and I lost my fear between that... So, I think that I saw changes with the NoFap.

But still, I have constant erections. Today was a difficult moment... There was a teacher in my class (A substitute of another teacher) and I couldn't stop watching her, she was very hot. But I controlled myself very much here... the past months I saw her and I was with the need of jerking me off in the bathroom, thing that I haven't done of course, but it was too hard that feeling. Also was another attractive and hot girl, that when I saw her also have many erections, I came to my home and I have another erection, but it was too painful of the many erections I have in class.

I think too much in my class, but I was having a good progress here, the past months I couldn't stop pay attention. I was lost.

I hope you can help me. Greetings.

2. thats an epic streak sir, you seem to be going strong, try to look away when you see an attractive girl, tell yourself, im not ready to look yet, and focus on something else.
    best of luck my dude

Daniel stops likes this.
  3. Welcome to our community. These urges are strong and hard to resist. But you did very well already! Keep it up! When you're at home you can try a cold shower. Also try the Panic Button on top right of the homepage.

Good luck :)

4. TheManDude

TheManDude Fapstronaut

It's hard not to see women bit the more you try the easier it will get... it's good.to see that you can talk more to people that's great!

Good luck man and keep the great effort!

5. Heyoo

Heyoo Fapstronaut

Peace :)
    Try not to look at women (ik its hard its summer and they are half naked everywhere ) but trust me sight is the beginning of all ur pains.
    And about erection ur body used to overproduce so it has to evacuate abit i think
    Peace