22 YO looking for christian AP

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Lakeside, May 12, 2019.

1. Lakeside

Lakeside Fapstronaut

So, to give a basic summary, I struggled with P and M for many years, then I got on NoFap and started my journey of recovery, I was fairly good for almost a year, but a few months back I started sliding back into my M habit and now I'm really struggling to get over a 7 day streak, so the addiction is back fairly strong.
    I'm looking for an AP probably my sort of age but I don't mind too much about that (the same goes for gender, although I feel maybe a male could understand me more), but most importantly they have to be christian; and I don't mean a raised-in-a-christian-family type of christian, I mean a saved born again actively living for Christ type of christian.

BYTHEPOWEROFLOVE likes this.
  2. BYTHEPOWEROFLOVE

BYTHEPOWEROFLOVE New Fapstronaut

Hey Lakeside, I have a similar story. I'm 22, I was rock solid on abstinence from P and M for a while, and then in the past year I went through a low point in which old wounds were re-opened, and I haven't been the same since. Struggling to get over a week long streak- I have mostly been M-ing about once every 3 or 4 days on avg, and P occurs alongside that about once a month at this point. I am also Christian, and am seeking to deepen my relationship with God through this journey. I regularly attend Church on Sundays, sing in the choir, and am active in young adult faith formation. I love the Corinthians quote by the way. So applicable to our situation.

3. Tao Jones

Tao Jones Fapstronaut

Let me know if I can be of service. I am older than you (46), but I have had some success acknowledging Christ as the only path to Life. With his help, we can conquer this and live the abundant lives he has promised to all of his disciples.

I am praying for you both and cheering you on!

WolfOwlMoon and BYTHEPOWEROFLOVE like this.
  4. freedomachiever

freedomachiever New Fapstronaut

Hey man, similar story. Over a year and a half free but recently struggling w/ M and can't make it past a week. I am an active Christian who lives by faith and is saved by Grace but has no interest in living in sin. Joined today looking for an accountability group and seems like yall might be an answer to my prayers. Message me if you are interested, not sure how we would get this set up, but I'm down.

BYTHEPOWEROFLOVE likes this.
  5. Lakeside

Lakeside Fapstronaut

So, I'm still looking for an AP, if anyone is interested (see original post for details). I had started with another AP, but they aren't getting back to me, and really I need someone who can I can catch up regularly (every day if possible), so I'm moving on looking for someone else.
    Feel free to reply to this topic, or just message me.

6. Tao Jones

Tao Jones Fapstronaut

My offer still stands.

7. Victory is Here

Victory is Here New Fapstronaut

Hey, I am a 24 M Christian who is similar to the above stories; struggling to get a long streak and abstaining from P and M. I am saved and want to deepen my relationship with Christ but know I can’t go deeper while I keep dabbling in this sinful behaviour. I am looking for an accountability partner who can keep in contact with me often (daily is good) so that we can spur each other on towards victory.

8. Lakeside

Lakeside Fapstronaut

Feel free to message me; lets give it a go.