1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Jakethedog

Jakethedog Fapstronaut

2nd day i dont feel that bad

Transient and Majik like this.
  2. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Reaching the end of day 3. Has been a little more difficult, as I try to avoid doing the productive things that I want to be doing. Battling a lifetime of procrastination!
    Just made a bet with a friend of mine with drinking issues. Who can go the longest without breaking. I am giving up P and he is giving up alcohol. We have forfeits in place. I actually felt my body react in a bad way when we finalised it. Which is a bit scary. Feeling pretty confident at this point though.

May is the month.

Transient and YooHoo like this.
  3. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

Day 2 of 21!!

Transient and Majik like this.
  4. Transient

Transient Fapstronaut

Day 8/21. Managed to mostly resist online temptation yesterday, though did look a bit too long at a meme with a more revealing photo that a friend posted - have had to unfollow him as a result for the time being. Ogling still wasn't perfect, though an improvement on previous days - when I first left the house I had two or three occasions when I did take a second look at a girl, but I started getting better after that and more consistently bouncing the eyes.

Majik likes this.
  5. i_Wish

i_Wish Fapstronaut

I'm in guys wish u all the best

Majik likes this.
  6. Jakethedog

Jakethedog Fapstronaut

Day 3 no relapse yet (I'm little scared) but i hope i wouldn't have any and if i do i hope to have will to fight

Majik and Transient like this.
  7. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

Day 3 of 21!!!

8. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Progress report. I actually did something productive today! :emoji_open_mouth:
    Painted the picture that I have been avoiding, yet actually wanting to do, for weeks! Turned out alright as well! :) Then went for a nice long walk because it was lovely out. So day 4 has been a a bit of a win! Nearly at the end. I might even watch another film :)

YooHoo likes this.
  9. patriot

patriot Fapstronaut

Day 22 started completed my first ever streak of 21 days..good bye mates. Stay STRONG

Majik and Jakethedog like this.
  10. Gammakage

Gammakage Fapstronaut

11. Jakethedog

Jakethedog Fapstronaut

Day 4/21 its getting little harder but i still fight myself. Wish me luck

Majik likes this.
  12. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Well done! That is awesome! Keep going! :)

patriot likes this.
  13. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut

I'm shifting down to this challenge after failing the 60 days challenge far too many times; I'll transfer my current streak from the 60 days challenge if nobody has a problem with that, and that way I'll hopefully finish this streak at the same time as I finish my final exams of uni. No promises to succeed of course, my exams come first and, if I need one to become productive, I will relapse willingly. That said, I don't know what my streak is at the moment and I'm not great at posting daily, but we'll see what happens :)

14. Transient

Transient Fapstronaut

Day 9/21. Did very well yesterday on the online temptation front, not having any real urges to look at anything until the evening when I was very tired after working all day, and even then managed to resist them well. And did much better on the ogling front - was consistent all the day at bouncing the eyes when I saw women in the street, and at making sure I didn't look at women other than my partner in a sexual way.

Majik likes this.
  15. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

16. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Well my counter says 5 days, so it must have been 5 days! Pretty stoked. Was a little bit trying this morning, but seem to have now got through that first wall that has been blocking me the last few times. Feeling pretty good right now, and actually looking forward to tomorrow! :)

Transient and YooHoo like this.
  17. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

Day 4 of 21!!!!