20 M from Macau, seriously looking to quit PMO

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by knzer, Dec 10, 2013.

1. knzer

knzer Fapstronaut

Hi there! I'm 20 Male from Macau.

I'm looking for a serious accountability partner who strongly wants to quit PMOing, that both of us can keep track of each other's progress literally everyday, as well as providing continuous motivations and support. PM me if you're it.

I've been PMOing since a very young age, and during 16/17 yrs old I completely quit PMOing as my life was far from one that I would always love to have. I knew that PMOing could be affecting me after I read a religious website in Chinese and it convinced me a linkage between no PMOing and a good life. Because of my strong belief in the cited supernatural reasons, it turned out a powerful force for me to abstain completely for 2~3 years. It has felt great, as I became a lot more energetic and capable with socializing with girls. Due to conservative reasons, I am still a virgin.

However, in recent months I've gave in to my ancient habit again. I believe it was primarily due to my supernatural beliefs fading away, and that I became much less self-disciplined. I missed the days that I was PMO-free for months and years, and now I'm highly determined to reach that state again, without reliance on supernatural reasons but on scientific reasons that it'll maximize my self potential in life, as well as getting a great girlfriend.