1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

2 Dates in One Day!

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by 1978, May 12, 2019.

1. 1978

1978 Fapstronaut

Next weekend I've got two dates planned for the same day!

For nearly a month I've had a date planned with one particular woman for next Saturday at 11 am. Now I've just scored a date with a different woman for 3 pm the same day!

I've never had this happen before. I've had a couple of times when I've had two different dates in one weekend (one on Saturday, one on Sunday), and one time I had 3 different dates within a week. But this is the first time I'll have two different dates in one day.

I love it when this happens, though, because I feel like it takes the pressure off. It makes the whole thing feel more lighthearted and fun. I'm just meeting two different people, having a nice chat and seeing what happens.

In case you're wondering, the two dating sites I found them on were POF and Bumble.

2. 1978

1978 Fapstronaut

Well, I spoke too soon. The morning date has been cancelled because she's met someone else. Oh well. Keep on moving...