19Conquers Reboot Journal

Discussion in 'Women in Reboot' started by 19conquer, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Hannah II

Hannah II Fapstronaut

That's an individual thing Charlie. Fact is that women can easily masturbate multiple times in a row - men can't. In general, the more often you do it, the more often you feel the urge. Once you divert your mind to something better than PMO, the urge will decrease. It's as simple as that!

19conquer and charlie78 like this.
  2. charlie78

charlie78 Fapstronaut

Okay, Men can also do the same I mean not not like continously, but ya I have been done it two in a row and then 3 more in consecutive half an hour gap. How does it go with women?

What are the consequences of masturbation in women.

Just curious, no other logic I have, in asking these creepy questions. Sorry.

3. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

True haha! It definitely keeps my mind occupied from masturbation. It's much easier for me to understand Spanish written than spoken or me trying to speak it, but I'm getting better everyday! Just like quitting this masturbation thing too.

4. Solomon435

Solomon435 Fapstronaut

Hey, welcome to the community! We're happy to have you. You are pretty strong and you're doing a great job!

Can't wait to see you meet your goals!

5. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

Thank you Solomon! I really appreciate the encouragement ☺️ It's good to know I have people that I need to stay accountable to.

Solomon435 likes this.
  6. Solomon435

Solomon435 Fapstronaut

No worries. :)

It does feel pretty good when you've got your own team behind you. Lots more people to celebrate your victories with and to comfort you on your losses!

19conquer likes this.
  7. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

I Need to post more on My Journal Ha.
    Sorry if the format of my writing is hectic, Im just writing fast so that I can go to bed because its late right now. Anyway, Im on day 33 I think. Im really enjoying the benefit that NoFap has had on my marks. Im STILL BEHIND but I know I can do this. My final exam is in the first week of January and I would like to have all my work done a week before that so I can do review.
    I actually told my sister that I was doing this nofap thing haha.
    I havent felt any urges today :) Although I did see a guy that was cute and I was thinking of talking to him but we were both studying so I didnt want to waste our time. Maybe if I see him again Ill talk to him.
    Ive also been turning the shower on freezing cold after I wash my hair and stuff because I heard that is a good thing to do around here, so I dunno. I like the feeling of relief of going back to the warmer air after getting out of the shower than the lasting feeling of cold air around me. sorry if this doesnt make sense. Im really just mind barfing right now. I feel like the cold showers has given me a greater appreciation for my life because when Im not freezing I dont feel like Im going to die. Like its just a reminder that my life is actually very good, and Im not getting tortured by soldiers for no reason. okay its time to sleep.

GSW9, The Ultimate and Solomon435 like this.
  8. Solomon435

Solomon435 Fapstronaut

I always step out to cold air no matter what temperature my shower is set to. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, I don't know.

I'm glad to hear you've been a rockstar! I hope you will be able to see that guy again and that he is good.

Have a good night!

9. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

2018-12-11
    So I have to confess something kind of embarrassing. I struggle with what I call morning depression. I think I also have what is called functional depression or whatever they call it. I haven't been diagnosed by a doctor or anything but it describes me perfectly in my opinion. I wake up usually around 10:30 and sometimes later. You may ask how is this possible? Well I don't currently have a job, but I did during the summer so I'm living off of my savings, and I live with my parents. The only thing that I'm actually doing is upgrading a class that I failed in high school. Super cool right? I feel really shitty about this part of me. I've been battling this for months. What makes matters worse, I am having to extend my exam date for my one course that I'm taking. No I don't have any learning disabilities to justify this. (That I know of) I just am a lazy piece of shit sometimes. I've been trying to get up earlier lately which I have been semi successful with. Sometimes I fall back on my goal though. My goal for now is to be asleep by 10:00 and wake up at 6:00. So far, I've only woken up at 6 once. This is actually harder for me to do than nofap now believe it or not!
    The reason that I want to get up at this time is so that I can get a head start on the day like exercising, cleaning the house, and then go off to study. I can't study at home or at least find it really difficult to study at home because my parents fight the majority of the time they are together so it's hard to concentrate. So I find myself studying in coffee shops or at my adult school.
    I was going to see a psychologist or someone of the like soon after I was finished with school or once I was no longer behind on my work, but now that my date is extended I think I'm going to schedule that in.

10. Solomon435

Solomon435 Fapstronaut

Aw, you don't need to feel embarrassed about telling what you feel needs to be told. I don't know how to handle morning depression enough to say anything, but I do understand how hard it is to sleep.

I'm sorry to hear that your date keeps getting pushed around. I hope you two can find a time to be together sometime. All the best!