19Conquers Reboot Journal

Discussion in 'Women in Reboot' started by 19conquer, Oct 25, 2018.

1. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

Just about an hour ago, I started feeling urges, but... It's no emergency. I have better things to do. Like catching up on school work (I'm 2 weeks behind ) but hey... That's partly why I started this journey. I want to use my time better.
    I just wanted to say another thing. Everyone on here is really nice. I'm impressed with the community honestly!

2. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Welcome @19conquer!
    So good to have you here it's so great that you decided to fight against PMO to make better use of your time and energy. Stay vigilant :)

3. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

I'm actually sticking to my plan! It feels great, and I'm so glad I'm doing this, even though it hasn't been easy. Why did you decide to try nofap?

Deleted Account and Newgirl like this.
  4. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Because I kept relapsing and relapsing since I was not holding myself accountable to anyone. It was a secret that kept me in the darkness. But being able to speak about it here has been sooo liberating. I have relapsed after joining but not as much as I did when I was on my own. My longest streak before joining was 14 days but here I came close to 50. I'm still not out of the woods but I am making lots of progress the moral support I've gotten from many members has been key to my new found determination :)

5. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

Wow! Yesssss girl! Keep it up! Imma be right here to cheer you on too! I'm wanting to start with 30 days, but I might bump it up to 90

6. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Awesome! Thanks :)
    Start with what you feel comfortable with and focus on your goals. Stay happy, positive and optimistic!

7. charlie78

charlie78 Fapstronaut

How do you do it?

Newgirl likes this.
  8. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

First of all I got tired of the emptiness the addiction left me with after doing the deed. I knew deep inside of me it was not good, healthy or empowering as some sex experts would claim it was. Whenever a tempting thought comes to mind I just try to ignore it dismiss it reject it cos if I find myself engaging with the thought reasoning or staring at it I'm toast. So I'm trying to focus more on my responsibilities and finding the time to practice my hobbies which make me feel happy and away from garbage thoughts and activities :)

9. charlie78

charlie78 Fapstronaut

Glad you wrote your thoughts. Thanks, still I need to know Do all women feel the urge or is it just men who feel it more often. As reboot is really tough but there is nothing more amazing than a prolong reboot. But urges become heavy after a while.

Solomon435 likes this.
  10. charlie78

charlie78 Fapstronaut

Okay, But I am looking more more thorough experience.

11. charlie78

charlie78 Fapstronaut

What are you insinuating?

12. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

Puedes habalas español? Mi tambien, estoy aún aprendiendo anque. Puedes ves estoy seguro

13. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

Oh I'm not the one who asked the question. I was only responding to you because you speak Spanish, and I was reading the comments on my thread

14. charlie78

charlie78 Fapstronaut

Stick to english please. Can not understand a word.

15. charlie78

charlie78 Fapstronaut

It's alright. I just wanted to know, Do women get urge more often than men when it comes to fapping. I am just curious, that is all. And do all the women feel the urge more often.

16. Hannah II

Hannah II Fapstronaut

That's an individual thing Charlie. Fact is that women can easily masturbate multiple times in a row - men can't. In general, the more often you do it, the more often you feel the urge. Once you divert your mind to something better than PMO, the urge will decrease. It's as simple as that!

19conquer and charlie78 like this.
  17. charlie78

charlie78 Fapstronaut

Okay, Men can also do the same I mean not not like continously, but ya I have been done it two in a row and then 3 more in consecutive half an hour gap. How does it go with women?

What are the consequences of masturbation in women.

Just curious, no other logic I have, in asking these creepy questions. Sorry.

18. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

True haha! It definitely keeps my mind occupied from masturbation. It's much easier for me to understand Spanish written than spoken or me trying to speak it, but I'm getting better everyday! Just like quitting this masturbation thing too.

19. Solomon435

Solomon435 Fapstronaut

Hey, welcome to the community! We're happy to have you. You are pretty strong and you're doing a great job!

Can't wait to see you meet your goals!

20. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

Thank you Solomon! I really appreciate the encouragement ☺️ It's good to know I have people that I need to stay accountable to.

Solomon435 likes this.