1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

180 Day Warrior Challenge (Updated)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by djmotion, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Johnthecontroller

Johnthecontroller Fapstronaut

I am In. I relapsed multiple times but. I think I will be a better person now which, I already am since the time that I have started. I am going to be 180 days PM free.

Day 1.

Sc8r51o1n, 1855 and Foxislander like this.
  2. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Day 145 to 365 phenomenal

1855 likes this.
  3. 1855

1855 Fapstronaut

142nd day. Invincible.

Foxislander likes this.
  4. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

146 approaching 150 otw to 180 destroying it

1855 likes this.
  5. Lastround100

Lastround100 New Fapstronaut

6. Tearsbloodsweat

Tearsbloodsweat New Fapstronaut

7. 1855

1855 Fapstronaut

143rd day. Cruising, amazing feeling of control, liberation and power. Wonderful.

Foxislander likes this.
  8. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

147 sliding in

1855 likes this.
  9. Tearsbloodsweat

Tearsbloodsweat New Fapstronaut

I relapsed iam starting again. This is last time for me.

Foxislander and 1855 like this.
  10. Sc8r51o1n

Sc8r51o1n Fapstronaut

Hello again.
    I join this challenge for the third time, humble.
    After 280 days i relapsed big time in July.
    Now I join with the humble intention to do 180 again.

Repost:
    I am coming back to nofap with exactly that goal: new long streak, that will boost my confidence for social life.

I had a severe relapse in July with lots of PMO.

It was needed experience, as my flatline did not cure, just felt redirected. I did not feel any different after a PMO session.

So i come again with the end of the summer with the intention not to pay attention to the old programs talking in my mind and to create my new self, version NEXT.0!

Foxislander and 1855 like this.
  11. 1855

1855 Fapstronaut

144th day. All good, awesome.

12. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Talking to yourself out loud can help you control your thinking, even if it’s just a whisper. In fact, talking out loud enhances your ability to think by stimulating the corpus callosum (which joins the two hemispheres of the brain) to function at a much higher level.7 It also provides extra auditory stimulation to enhance the now-moment experience, and is an excellent way of looking at your thoughts and the feelings they generate before you decide whether or not they deserve to be discarded as toxic or retained as beneficial. Never let thoughts just wander through your mind unchecked. If thoughts are toxic, they can affect your ability to build healthy memories and make you ill. We should never forget that thoughts are real things—they impact brain and body functionality, thereby impacting your quality of life. Toxic stress has even been shown to reduce the size of certain structures in the brain!8 As discussed in chapter 2, daydreaming and mind wandering can be good for you. These moments only become a problem when they are chaotic and unmanaged, because the chaos stops you from benefitting from and enjoying your thoughts. For example, ruminating on the past in a negative way, obsessing on an issue or desire, or shifting crazily and haphazardly between thoughts will steal the joy of the now moment. You need to use thinker moments for and not against yourself through learning to control your thoughts.

1855 and Sc8r51o1n like this.
  13. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Day 149 of 180

1855 likes this.
  14. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Day 150 of 180 amazing grace from God I have made it this far, perseverance, self discipline, self-awareness, self control, delayed gratification.all things to strive for

1855 and Sc8r51o1n like this.