1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

180 Day Warrior Challenge (Updated)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by djmotion, Aug 16, 2017.

1. 34 Days.
    Going Strong And the transition from boy to man feels liberating.
    I am In!

Deleted Account and Arc12 like this.
  2. Jayaar

Jayaar Fapstronaut

3. Arc12

Arc12 Fapstronaut

4. Chu1989

Chu1989 Fapstronaut

I'm In Day 22. Zero Relapses

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Travelfreeofmind

Travelfreeofmind Fapstronaut

6. Since01_11_2018

Since01_11_2018 Fapstronaut

7. Mitness

Mitness Fapstronaut

Hi there,

I'm in. Actually i signed me in for the 90 day challenge, but why should i not go for the 180 challenge!

Small introduction: child trauma, fapping since i'm 9, fapping more since 13, fapping a lot more since 16, fapping an awfull lot more since i started using drugs 18. It got extreme when i became 25. It escalated from there for 2 years.. 3 a 4 times a week on amfetamines binge fapping till they needed to take me to an mental hospital due to psychotic episodes. Due to several addictions i had 6 psychosis.. Stopped using drugs but still fapped for 3 a 4 a 5 times a day.. I"M SO FUCKING DONE WITH THAT LIVE!!!!

IM DONE using addiction as a way op coping!!!

8. Wow man, your story is touching. It is a brave decision to face your addiction, we are here to help you out!

9. Baldur

Baldur Fapstronaut

Welcome back djmotion! :)
    Cheers!
    /Baldur

Deleted Account and RBYG_flag like this.
  10. Rajarsh

Rajarsh Fapstronaut

Update 170/180.
    10 days to go.

11. Mitness

Mitness Fapstronaut

Thanks!

12. Baldur

Baldur Fapstronaut

@Mitness I congratulate you to that decision! Welcome to this strong community and to a better future. Respect.

Cheers!
    /Baldur

13. Gurucito Rimpoche

Gurucito Rimpoche Fapstronaut

14. Since01_11_2018

Since01_11_2018 Fapstronaut

15. Sc8r51o1n

Sc8r51o1n Fapstronaut

Day 180.

Today I put a ring on my finger and I vow my oath to live with my best version possible. The ring itself is made of smaller rings and each one of them represents small habits that I am following and the grand sum of all of them constitute the best person that I can be for myself and my to-be-partner.

I vow to go to bed at a reasonable time and not to use media before sleep (youtube, websites or books).
    I vow to go out of bed straight away and to have big breakfast.
    I vow to go to work and to do just my work in the workday with the help of Pomodoro principle.
    I vow to use meditation as a tool to relax and rest during the workday and that will replace media.
    I vow to eat and simply eat, without media stimulation.
    I vow to move out to my own place and live following my own rhythm and not my parents'.
    I vow to dress myself as if I were to dine out with a girl I am in love with (she deserves best).
    I vow to practice my kung fu every time as if a demonstration show was coming.
    I vow to put my body under pressure and to relax in that pressure.
    I vow to keep my home clean with daily devotion.
    I vow to get to day 10000 PMO free.
    I vow to keep the full-cold-shower habit and to always push my comfort.
    I vow to embrace tension in all situations and resolve the situations.
    I vow to spend time for fun after the time of 6 hours of effective work.
    I vow to put 6 hours of effective time in my work and that will bring fruits.
    I vow to keep going out and meet interesting people.
    I vow to put one to three hours of meditation in my daily routine.
    I vow to sort all my chores in a timely fashion as postponing creates mental pollution.
    I vow to not to wait on people and circumstances for results. I am the manager of my life and I must ask the people to do what is necessary and I must create my circumstances.
    I vow to work on raising my FQ (Focus quotient) as I ignore distractions and invest in quality work time.
    I vow to keep this impulse going for the next 180 days.

As a result of all these, my place is a place I am proud of.
    As a result of all these, my company has built a valuable product and that has brought me financial stability.
    As a result of all these, my loved one receives all the attention and commitment she deserves.
    As a result of all these, I can be the man that can stand the ground for his woman.
    As a result of all these, I am the man for my family.

I am a Warrior of noFAP and I can be a warrior of any other challenge I put my heart on!

Amen, Amituofo!

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  16. RBYG_flag

RBYG_flag Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Wow bro, you went a long way! 90 days you're on the right track! You can use your story as inspiration for a lot of people. Stay strong!

17. RBYG_flag

RBYG_flag Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Congratulations on that 180 days! I see you have big dreams and this challenge was only the start. Good luck on your future and stay blessed!