18 year old

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by @Gurdeep_Singh, May 12, 2019.

1. @Gurdeep_Singh

@Gurdeep_Singh Fapstronaut

Hey guys i m 18 and i m looking for a accountability partner(AP) .with whom i can talk and share my view .I m currently struggling to get back on the track . my best steak was 60+ day ...but now day it is hard for me to even cross 7 days ...Yesterday I again relapsed to pmo ... Having a lots lf issues in my mind.Please if someone interested to Be my AP , message me ASAP

Kemenaizer and starsky2 like this.
  2. Felix007

Felix007 Fapstronaut

hey im 22, message me on whatsapp: +49 172 3084 128, and also looking for an accountability partner!

3. @Gurdeep_Singh

[email protected] .Sure sure man...i will message you ...Hope will be gonna Good Ap's..

Kemenaizer likes this.
  4. Kemenaizer

Kemenaizer Fapstronaut

Hello everyone I also wanted to have AP. What about making a gc of the 3 of us. I also struggle in getting back to my highest streak which is 64 days. Its really hard to be honest. Especially the massive urges which you cannot even think what you are gonna do. You become crazy fighting your mind to think.

5. @Gurdeep_Singh

Sure sure..we can add you up buddie..Just tell us with are you comfortable with telegram app..we can add you up in the group..

Kemenaizer likes this.
  6. Kemenaizer

Kemenaizer Fapstronaut

Yes I actually using telegram
    Just send me the link.

7. @Gurdeep_Singh

Can you wait some time...brother...i will definately send you the link....

Kemenaizer likes this.
  8. Kemenaizer

Kemenaizer Fapstronaut

Of course buddie

@Gurdeep_Singh likes this.
  9. @Gurdeep_Singh

My telegram username is gurdeepsandhu007 message me .. I will do it..