17 days accomplishment

Discussion in 'Women in Reboot' started by 19conquer, Nov 8, 2018.

1. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

To be brief here is a list of notable points since I started

•I have more time to be productive
    •I don't feel like I'm trying to hide anything
    •I can wake up everyday and feel happy about my growing streak.
    •I started cleaning and making my bed nearly every morning
    •therefore my head feels clearer and I can start my day off better
    •I'm steadily catching up to my work
    •I took up stretching
    •I gained a stronger sense of confidence
    •I'm forced to deal with depression head on by solving immediate issues instead of trying to escape them
    •probably more but I need to sleep now.

2. Dutchdad

Dutchdad Fapstronaut

Wow well done this is the way to go! Stay strong.

3. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Whoa! You are moving fast into recovery good for you. Stay focused, alert, determined and super happy :)

4. Fallensoldier1

Fallensoldier1 Fapstronaut

Awesome progress man. Congratulations and stay strong!

5. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

Thank you for your support! We can truly do anything we put our minds to

6. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

Thank you so much! I think people like you who are supports to others is what keeps us successful. I'm determined to go at least 90 days if not forever.

7. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

Thank you for your constant support. I've read some of your posts, and you're an inspiration to me.

8. Fallensoldier1

Not a problem! Yes always focus on your current day! I’m struggling right now very bad with temptations. And me and my wife are separated so I have no way for a sexual release. I am currently at my highest streak to date. I hope I can continue.

Btw I noticed you said you were a female. And I said congrats man. Sorry about that. Ha.

Newgirl likes this.
  9. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

Hey! No worries about the misgendering. That happens often because most users on here are males haha. I believe you can totally surprise yourself with your will power if you just set yourself a backup plan, and mostly think of the REASON you told yourself you were committed. You need to get it in your head that you are the only one who can save yourself from this habit, and this is probably the perfect timeto start this challenge since you're cold turkey from sex, and now you can focus on becoming your better version. Keep it up! We'll have your back!

Newgirl and Fallensoldier1 like this.
  10. Fallensoldier1

Thank you! Yeah it might be the best time but also the hardest. Our intimate life has been struggling for along time and unfortunately that only made my pmo worse. So I am getting very depressed and wanting female attention very bad. I miss my wife’s touch, and her body.

Newgirl likes this.
  11. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Gurl! You just made my day. Thanks a lot! I guess we're all an inspiration cos we decided to stand up to our addiction to break free from it, so we can start living again :)

GSW9 likes this.
  12. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

Hey you're right! I never really thought of it that way.

Newgirl likes this.
  13. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

That does sound hard, but I believe you can do it! Stay close with your other loved ones so that you don't get too lonely. Keep your feet on the ground

Newgirl and Fallensoldier1 like this.