17, Christian, Male. Looking to break this horrible habit and begin living a better life.

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Skatee, May 18, 2019.

1. Skatee

Skatee New Fapstronaut

Mostly looking for someone I can reach out to who shares similar beliefs with me, and who can keep me accountable. I think the key thing for me to help break this habit would be to stop trying to do it alone, which is what I’ve been struggling with for years now. It’s been almost a daily thing since I was fourteen, and if I don’t stop it now I feel as though I won’t ever stop.

I find that because I’m living in sin it has lead me to have no motivation really, I sit around all day and I’ve been recently working to stop that by working out and doing devotions.

I’d be interested in conversing over Facebook messenger or Instagram if anyone is comfortable with that?

I’d like someone around my age, hopefully 16-18.

Thank you all for reading, and I hope I can help someone as much as they might help me! :)

2. Skatee

Skatee New Fapstronaut

Forgot to mention interests! I play Fortnite like most teenagers, I’m also into e-commerce/marketing as I run a few stores. I play on xbox :)

3. hypersam1

hypersam1 New Fapstronaut

Hey Mate, i'm 18 years old and literally in the same boat in so many of the aspects you've described. Looking to help and also receive help as i've struggled with this from a similar age!

4. Skatee

Skatee New Fapstronaut

Sent you a message!

5. Reese'sPieces

Reese'sPieces New Fapstronaut

Hey, I am 16 years old and I have been struggling with the same exact thing since I was probably 12 :/ I have had times where I refrain for a couple weeks and I feel proud and motivated, recently I have succumbed to temptation an unfortunate amount. Your situation seemed very similair to mine. I am a Christian and it contributes greatly to my guilt in sin, which cripples me even more. I have recently come to the conclusion I am thankful to God for guilt, for it can be a great motivator to quit. I saw someone else commented, but I am sure the more the merrier, I need someone to keep me accountable and I can do the same.