16 yo male, need accountability

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Fabio555, May 15, 2019.

1. Fabio555

Fabio555 Fapstronaut

Have started on my journey, have failed in the past but now truly dedicated to destroying this horrible habit

2. ShyOwl

ShyOwl Fapstronaut

Hey, I’m new to this but I’ve been struggling with nofap for a while now. I think having an accountability partner would be really helpful. Btw I’m male and gonna be 17 soon. (I just made my account so I really don’t know anything yet)
    Thanks

3. Fabio555

Fabio555 Fapstronaut

Same i just made an account but really serious this time about beating the addiction. Maybe we can check in with each other and keep each other accountable.

4. ShyOwl

ShyOwl Fapstronaut

Me too. Guess that’s why I finally decided to make the account. That sounds good. How would we check in on each other, on this forum? Also I guess how often?

5. Fabio555

Fabio555 Fapstronaut

Whatever is good for you, probably here is good to check in, or something else if u want. I'd say to check in at least a couple times a week or every day if u get the chance.

Good luck

6. ShyOwl

ShyOwl Fapstronaut

Thanks man. I’ll try to check in every day at least once and we’ll see how it goes.
    Best of luck to u2.

7. @Gurdeep_Singh

@Gurdeep_Singh Fapstronaut

Hey....Hommies...Are you down for an telegram ..NoFap group..Just made it yesterday...And we just only have 3 members..Need more loyal and Good nigaas like you..Join if you Up:----
    https://t.me/joinchat/L6O84xcP4drD8WXGU0Lz-g

8. ShyOwl

ShyOwl Fapstronaut

Thanks for the offer, I’ll think about it :)

9. ShyOwl

ShyOwl Fapstronaut

Today was a decent day for me... I guess. I feel like I’ve just been slacking off a bit. NoFap for me has been about making my life as a whole better, and recently with things going on at school and my life I feel like I’m slipping a bit and getting lazy. Got to get back on the grind! (and do all my homework... yay !)
    PMO wise sticking in there.

10. @Gurdeep_Singh

@Gurdeep_Singh Fapstronaut

Yup!!! It will good to have you in our group....I m recruiting members as much possible..if you have any friend who want to join ..you can invite him tooo.."We are not afraid to die if we all together "..This was a lesson name in my High school English Book...But now i m out of my high school baby....