1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

16 and still a virgin

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Lee000000000000000000001, Jan 15, 2018.

1. I have no girlfriend and have no idea he w to talk to girls.

2. Just talk to them. I realized that every friend I've made in video games are ALWAYS girls. Just look past their looks and see that deep in their soul that they're nothing other than like you. They can talk they can walk and they can think. They are no greater than you so do not give them that oppression to not talk to them because they are just pretty. Just relax. I find that nofap makes me less emotionally needy.

3. Prashanna

Prashanna Fapstronaut

I'm 30, virgin, no gf, dad dead, mom psychologically ill and 600 miles away from the room I live in alone. No siblings. Friends married and got a life.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. I'm 52; virgin; ugly as fuck; nuff said!

BackUp_up and Master Chips like this.
  5. Guys, sex is awesome.

But it's not like it's a source of life or anything. Look for connections, overcome fears and get to know more people - Jesus was a virgin as well, and look what a cool guy he was!

No shame in being a virgin.

Lucas Anderson and Eleanor like this.
  6. Happily for him he died by the time he was 33.

7. But than He was resurrected and is a virgin ever since - imagine that!

Eleanor and Deleted Account like this.
  8. 16 and virgin ! Why would you be not virgin in such age anyways! Come on live your life.. after six ten years say "I am not virgin" !

9. In my opinion, a person is supposed to build his life in teenage then go for relationships. That is the best thing scientifically medically culturally.

FollowYourBeard likes this.
  10. BackUp_up

BackUp_up Fapstronaut

So what's the big deal?
    You want to have sex bc your friends had it and bragged about it?
    You want to have sex to be stud?
    You want to have sex to be cool?

Dude, You better be focusing on something which will make you successful in life.
    Go get your life!

Master Chips likes this.
  11. See.. its what the media and stuff implement in people's mind.

" You are 16 and still virgin? You are a complete loooser. You gotta go out there and smash as many girls as possible in order to be cool".
    This is the sad truth of the world we live in. The brainwashing process works very well..

You are just 16 and complaining about something that is not even a problem at your age. There are other important things to think about.

I'm almost 24 and virgin, and I don't give a damn about it. I would rather be like this than having lost it to some random girl just for the sake of losing it. I wanna keep that great time and share it with my beloved wife.

Wake up bro.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2018
  12. Think about love, think about marriage.

13. Hurted

Hurted Fapstronaut

im 18 and i still virgin ,and im not ugly , i do exercises and I think I'm a good match, but i am so shy , a can talk with a woman like were friends but i never have had a girlfriend so , i dont know how i can have a lover relationship, and i tried the last year with 3 girls(obviously not at the same time ) but they just want me like a friend :( , so , i think that the practice make the master, keep try.

14. Wolkmann

Wolkmann Fapstronaut

You're just 16 dude. I'm 20 and virgin, so what? Sex isn't the thing we should seek the most in our life, there are way more important things to seek. Eventually in your life you'll find a partner and lose virginity, just don't panic about it.

PedroCalrissian likes this.
  15. THEdally_llama

THEdally_llama Fapstronaut

Dude I didn't lose mine till I was 19 I think. You still got a way to go so don't put any pressure on yourself.

Hurted and Karmicdog6901 like this.
  16. Theguywiththething

Theguywiththething Fapstronaut

You're sixteen. Don't worry about learning to deal with girls yet. It's a skill you pick up and you haven't learned it yet. You're young.

17. I was 23 when I lost mine. I'm still 23 actually haha, so yeah, pretty recent event. You're only 16 man. It will happen. I lost mine so late because I was so nervous and I had bad anxiety. In all honesty though, if you get past 20, girls might think it's a little weird, especially if you're a good looking kid. I can say that because I was over 20 and girls couldn't believe it because apparently I'm pretty attractive. Shit man, start lifting weights or keep lifting weights if you are now and make some gains. I guarantee you most girls won't care that you're a virgin if you've got a nice body and are in shape, especially since you're pretty young. Also, if you see a girl looking at you persistently, there's a very good chance she's into you. I can't tell you how many potential relationships I avoided just because I wouldn't make a move on a girl that was checking me out. You have to make an effort. I learned that pretty late. As far as talking to girls, the best thing you can do is be attractive haha. Sad, but true. Now I'm pretty new to this, but I can honestly say if a girl finds you attractive, it doesn't really matter what you say man. Just show that you're interested and try to get her number so you can hang out with her. I can say this from experience because I'm no Casanova hahaha. One time I talked up a waitress and I was a little intoxicated, so I definitely wasn't smooth. I literally just talked to her about random shit for a minute, told her she was cute, and she gave me her number. Didn't even ask for it. Whatever you do, DO NOT listen to those "pick up artists" because they're wrong. Spitting out pick up lines is the dumbest shit ever. If you see a girl looking at you, just go up and talk to her a little bit. Ask her about herself and get to know her. Show her you're interested, and ask for her number/ask if she wants to hang out sometime. The worst thing that could happen is she says no. If you're thinking she's gonna embarrass you, she's not, unless she's crazy. At most, she'll probably just tell you she has a boyfriend or something like that, then you move on and look elsewhere. Good luck buddy.

Hurted likes this.