1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. motive_360

motive_360 Fapstronaut

2. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

3. I'm wishing you luck @Donxiote ! We finished the 7-day challenge right around the same time. I''ll start the 14-day challenge next week, when I'll be alone in a hotel for a couple of weeks. I'll keep the no-PM going for now, but no-PMO again starting next week. Good luck and clarity with your 14-day challenge!

4. GregHill

GregHill Fapstronaut

5. staticboy

staticboy Fapstronaut

Day 8 completed. I came right to the edge of blowing it today. I’m guessing as I detox my mind from P and abstain from MO that I’m refocusing on the real world around me. What’s not helping (or maybe is helping) is that my wife has been super hot the last couple of days. I had a dream about her today during a 20 minute nap on the sofa and when I woke up I nearly automatically MO’d because I was so horny. But I took a DEEP breath and let it go. I kept thinking about how awful I’d feel if I failed my reboot after getting off to such a good start. And I’m now really keen to find out what’s going to happen when I reset my dopamine reward levels and start living in the real world. I’m hoping when the day comes it’s going to put the biggest grin on my wife’s face and be quite a surprise for her!

Ive also managed to stop smoking for 7 days too!

6. Breach

Breach Fapstronaut

I've been doing this the way you described too. I don't think I'd like starting a new challenge at "0" because that would kinda feel like I've relapsed and resetted. This way its also nice that you get "rewarded" by completing challenges more frequently as it gives you a nice motivation boost imo :D

Also 11/14 !

7. staticboy

staticboy Fapstronaut

My thoughts entirely! The NoFap intro said we’re allowed to set our own criteria and rules, etc. Moving to a new challenge group feels like levelling-up in a video game (only I’m taking this a lot more seriously). You wouldn’t keep starting again at Level 0 in a game... you’d keeping going up and up and up, and getting stage bonuses.

And well done on 11/14 :)

8. topjobm8two

topjobm8two Fapstronaut

9. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

Right on! you are doing this for you , so do what works best for you.

Day 12/14

10. staticboy

staticboy Fapstronaut

Let Day 9 commence!

Deleted Account, Maxym and be Dane like this.
  11. Kvothe The Bloodless

Kvothe The Bloodless Fapstronaut

12. be Dane

be Dane Fapstronaut

13. JohnnyBA

JohnnyBA Fapstronaut

14. Maxym

Maxym Fapstronaut

Good for you, my brother from another mother. I relate to that big time. These naps are sneaky little bastards. I'm also struggling with these. Because that light sleep during a midday nap is when most wet dreams happen and it's so hard not to give in after having one. But anyways, good luck on your journey and stay strong.

Deleted Account and staticboy like this.
  15. Maxym

Maxym Fapstronaut