1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Bobeard

Bobeard Fapstronaut

Day 0/14....here we go again

2. HelloWorld._.

HelloWorld._. Fapstronaut

3. Peace467

Peace467 Fapstronaut

Day 7-8

Comming to terms with stuff, had a real good sleep and got over the hard part. Man I didn't expect the struggle that this would be. I'm in unknown territory, and it's really showing. I don't know what to anchour myself to anymore or where to get validation from (as in, I know where I should, but it's not what I've dont for 10+years). I didn't realise the effect PMO has on me and how much I looked to it for affirmation in who I am!

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Indestructible

Indestructible Fapstronaut

5. HPE

HPE Fapstronaut

6. Mansfelder

Mansfelder Fapstronaut

7! first half done.

Benji40 and bantu1 like this.
  7. bantu1

bantu1 Fapstronaut

oh crap. i was hour away from the beginning of day 14. then i relapsed. this was my highest streak ever, my second highest being 8 days. ive got this feeling that its gonna be difficult for me to get back this high and complete this challenge once and for all.

knekoo likes this.
  8. Benji40

Benji40 Fapstronaut

9/14. No deep urges. However, there was a few times during day when I realize (pre-challenge), I would have done it. Meaning, it is so much of a habit, I would do it without thinking about it. I don’t want to say this is ‘easy’ and feel like I will revert at somepoint, but this has not been as hard as previous runs. I don’t plan to keep this up forever, but have hope that will be able to commit to that in the future.

Keep at it everyone. Your journey will not be like mine or others here, and your reasons and challenges will vary - but being here is part of the process of self-improvement.

Mansfelder likes this.
  9. jk85

jk85 Fapstronaut

Day 1/14. I relapsed two nights ago after a couple weeks of sobriety. That was time enough to give me a taste of a different life, and one that I would like.

10. knekoo

knekoo Fapstronaut

11. Relapsed to M in order to avoid P - back to day 0. All good, we can do this !!

12. Commuter

Commuter Fapstronaut

14/14

Enjoying the day before moving on to the 21 day challenge

stephanD and john wheel like this.
  13. TheFlash123

TheFlash123 Fapstronaut

Day 3

I had a good day.

john wheel likes this.
  14. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

I did it!!! Have done 14 days for the first time in a long time. Hope to complete 21 next then 30 etc.

john wheel and Commuter like this.
  15. Narasan

Narasan Fapstronaut

Day 1/14 done!

john wheel likes this.
  16. john wheel

john wheel Fapstronaut

17. ludwig525

ludwig525 Fapstronaut

@2525 I'm in for a second go-round for the 14 day. Day 0 for me this round; complete 2 weeks from now.