1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

100+ Days and learn from all relapses

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Lifeworthbillions, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Lifeworthbillions

Lifeworthbillions Fapstronaut

Hey Fapstranauts!
    I Proud To pass 90 days of nofap i know its been 113 days now i was kinda busy couldnt post the 90 days post. But here i am with some good news and bad news. The good news Is Its been great successfull 113 days and the bad news is............... I just masturbated today Yeah i jaked off. Will get to this later.

Ok so, after 90 days it was really motivational i was really under few stress these days, was really busy even had some financial problems.got scolded in a few meetings but i achived my goals and worked my stress. Seriously stress became easy when i was on nofap. Nofap is really great what i really love about Nofap is the attention you get and i been invited to so many parties this year. Ok so the girls have been noticing me and im pretty sure some of them had intrests on me but im still single however i havent spoken to them much kinda got me thinking there.
    As the usual nofap was playing a different role in my life. Ok so the goals i been talking about. The stress the sad feelings started building up as i started to work i thought to myself if it isnt for the work i have been given there wont be any stress i got a lot of work which means people are giving me certain responsibilities becuase im a responsible person. Nofap helped get those work done. The 90 days was really great i had to say bye to some really great people in my life it was a sad moment but im sure we had the time of our lives.ok so everything was going ok but some thing that i passionate started to go away.
    Ok so im coming to the part where all you been waiting for where did i go wrong! How did i lose my 113 streak? How did i go from being such motivational to square 1?
    Guys its allways not about the streak sometimes you can hold the streak to 200 days or even 900 days but if the stress is too much you have to find a way to overcome it. I was really busy guys and i had really strong urges becuase of being single. I was really horny eveywhere i go. In Sri lanka the weather is really warm the sun is allways exposed the urge was even stronger could not handle it. But mostly i was busy i need a break so i took this decision today to jack off and take a break. But im not disappointed becuase i dint feel any shame after masturbation becuase im proud of the 113 days of nofap and surpassing 90 days was an achivement so from tomo onwards im relapsing starting from day 1. This was really a achivement.
    Guys let me know if the relapse was a mistake.
    But i think its not becuase i learn from my every relapse what i learned from this one was not to let stress overcome the power of nofap.

Let me know if this was a mistake but i think every needs a rest but not to give up

Im LifeWorthBillions,
    Stay NoFap

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018