1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

10 Days No Edging Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by The Great Safecracker, Jun 20, 2019.

1. How do you exactly define "edging"? Every kind of touching while being hard?

2. That's one possible definition. Often edging refers to masturbation without (the intention to) orgasm. It's somewhat up to you what an accurate definition includes.

I guess a very typical reset is due to edging going "too far". However, the mistake is not in how long this edging takes you. The mistake was to start edging in the first place, thinking that it doesn't matter as long as I don't climax, or some other arbitrary rule.

3. So I'll join in the challenge, by my definition. Yesterday was the first day without touching it, so I'm on 1/10.

4. @Rising Force , what are you doing with this challenge after you reached 10/10 days?

5. 7/10

Well, I completed the challenge recently, but then I failed and I had to take this again.

No edging should be the default all the time, without explicitly mentioning. It's really crucial. But I see this challenge especially important in the early days, to put you on a right track. So I hope I don't have to keep counting further.

6. Day 5/10
    No edging is the default. Edging makes it unnecessarily hard to resist.

7. Have to restart. Day 0/10.

8. It's really good if you can put a stop for edging in time (by resetting here), so that you don't need to notice in a few days that you have actually relapsed. Stopping edging without additional resets has been really difficult for me.

9. To be honest, I have to reset, too. Sorry.
    I really tried to stop doing this, but I wasn't able at all.

10. 10/10

I wish you luck for a new streak.

Deleted Account likes this.