1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
DE.HK
Last Activity:
Jun 1, 2020
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Sep 1, 1990 (Age: 33)

Share This Page

DE.HK

Fapstronaut, Male, 33

Been fapping since 12 yr old, now 27. As I just move to another country, I want to start a new page. Jan 3, 2018

DE.HK was last seen:
Jun 1, 2020
    1. LoyalKnight
      LoyalKnight
      Hey man! I see that you are quite new here, so a hearily welcome from us all to you! :) Congratulations on your 2nd day, BTW! :) Keep it up!

Also wondering: Are you from China or do you even live there?

With best regards!

LoyalKnight
      1. Deleted Account likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. DE.HK
        DE.HK
        I am also living in Cologne!
        Feb 18, 2018
        LoyalKnight likes this.
      4. LoyalKnight
        LoyalKnight
        I'm still doing my Abitur, a bit late with that. I am going to start to study this year. What do you study? :D
        Feb 19, 2018
      5. DE.HK
        DE.HK
        Hey sorry, I was busy after returning to Cologne. I am doing my master's here in cologne. Where do u live in Cologne?
        Feb 20, 2018
    2. Overfloweth
      Overfloweth
      Good luck with your interview next week buddy!
      1. DE.HK
        DE.HK
        Hey thank you. My interview will be held on this Wednesday! Keep you guys on posts.
        Jan 29, 2018
    3. DE.HK
      DE.HK
      Been fapping since 12 yr old, now 27. As I just move to another country, I want to start a new page.
      1. Atlanticus
        Atlanticus
        great idea! best of success! i've been in this situation before and have "tried" it both ways. obviously, things go better if you do not look to repeat unhealthy past behaviors! best of success! cheers!
        Jan 29, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 1, 1990 (Age: 33)
    Been fapping since 12 yr old, now 27. As I just move to another country, I want to start a new page.

Signature

[​IMG]