1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Craig365
Last Activity:
Mar 15, 2021
Manage Groups:

Following 1

Share This Page

Craig365

Fapstronaut, Male

NO NUT NOVEMBER Nov 1, 2019

Craig365 was last seen:
Mar 15, 2021
    1. Raudyrathore
      Raudyrathore
      I want to go on this path.. Please help me..I did not do this since last 14 days..How can I continue it
      1. Deleted Account likes this.
      2. Craig365
        Craig365
        You're on day 14 bro? That's great. You can do it. I myself want to knw how to make just a single week so you're already lightyears ahead
        Feb 29, 2020
    2. Craig365
      Craig365
      NO NUT NOVEMBER
      1. LEPAGE and Deleted Account like this.
    3. vxlccm
      vxlccm
      Getting back on track is the hard part. Make intentional daily routines that support your new lifestyle :)
      1. Craig365
        Craig365
        I will try. Thanks for the support bro, i appreciate it.
        Sometimes we find things to take up our time, we get addicted and there are always side effects even sometimes in good actions.
        However with that being said doesn't mean to sit and sulk and give up. Toil everyday, constantly learning new tactics for self betterment and which u can pass on to others.
        So i will get back on track from today thanks!
        Jul 25, 2019
        vxlccm likes this.
    4. vxlccm
      vxlccm
      Hang in there, bud. You can do this. Glad to see you owning up to things. Back in the fight!
      1. Craig365
        Craig365
        I am, have been seeing improvements.. last week made a 5 day streak without posting however its been slow where i'd be up and down at times. Thanks though ! keep fighting too man !
        Jul 9, 2019
        vxlccm likes this.
      2. vxlccm
        vxlccm
        Persistence! How goes this week?
        Jul 16, 2019
        Coffee Candy and Craig365 like this.
      3. Craig365
        Craig365
        This weekend has been terrible, been feeling sick again and relapsed a lot but still not to the horrible extent in my past.Thankfully didnt relapse yesterday, almost did today but realized pmo is a waste of energy and time, if i'm to heal i have to quit for long periods at a time.
        Jul 16, 2019
        vxlccm likes this.
    5. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      The community on NoFap is vast and diverse. Check out the

LIST OF REBOOTING RESOURCES

https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/50878/

You will find a support system. Look around the forums and profiles, there are many friendly people here.

Also, be sure to say "hello" on the member's profiles I listed on your post. Look at their profiles, find who they're chatting with and say hello to them as well.

- L
  • About

Signature

[​IMG]