1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by TheRevenant

1. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    ... believe that I was looking at this as a kind of competition but then I thought to myself that my mindset was wrong. We human beings are born this way to somehow release ourselves sexually but the IMPORTANT thing is that we would be the one controlling it not the lust.
    Jan 10, 2018
  2. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    Some of you may disagree and lose hope and tell yourselves that if someone failed after 520 days then this isn't gonna end up any better for us. But u should think that why are you doing this?? I started a full abstinence because I couldn't control my lust and limit it to like once a week or once a month. I HAD TO fully quit.
    Jan 10, 2018
  3. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    All I'm saying is that each one of us that joined here had his own reasons and I myself achieved what I wanted and came to believe that if I could hold myself for 520 days then I can control it from now on. I think this is like a new stage after that which is harder. Because when u're in full abstinence the beast is sleep but when u wake it up again u have to be stronger to be able it tame it.
    Jan 10, 2018
  4. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    @udit thakur don't lose hope buddy. This time that I relapsed wasn't like I was a slave to my lust, I decided it. Don't make this an excuse for u to stop trying. I will post a thread about this whole thing when I find some free time, but u keep doing what u're doing.
    Jan 10, 2018
  5. laris
    laris
    I would like to read your thread,really!
    Jan 10, 2018
  6. u376
    u376
    No I am not losing hope I was just getting doubtful for this long absistance ......but I still think you should not release this energy
    Jan 10, 2018
    Rising Sun !! and TheRevenant like this.
  7. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    @udit thakur I don't quite understand what u mean by "doubtful for this long abstinence"?
    But yeah I'm trying my best to contain it.
    Jan 10, 2018
    Rising Sun !! likes this.
  8. u376
    u376
    I mean that by avoiding pmo for such a long time still you prefer to do it rather than having an actual intercourse....and I think nofap help us to understand that sex is overrated by people...and it's not worth wasting ur energy...
    Jan 10, 2018