1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    lmaooo, I actually went to ththe movies with a white girl to see it. Do you remember the running scene? That scene had me dying
    Dec 28, 2017
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yeah lol!!! He was just chillin' and out of nowhere he came. LMAOOOO best part.
    Dec 28, 2017
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I don't know if the movie was that scary. Some parts were funny but not that funny I thought the movie was weird
    Dec 28, 2017
    Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I thought it was generally funny because everything happened just because the dude was black! And he was handling every situation like it was just another day in the life of black man! LMAO! It was directed by Jordan Peele so it was bound to be funny.
    Dec 28, 2017
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    That's really funny now that I think about it
    Dec 28, 2017
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yeah, it definitely had some spooky scenes though, but mostly I'd consider it to be a comedy/thriller.
    Dec 28, 2017
  7. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    The next time i'm in a rural area & I just so happen to see a brotha.. i'm hitting the flash on my camera just to check up on him lool
    Dec 28, 2017
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    ^ Go for a fist bump just to double check. And yo, I bet that white girl that went to go see the movie with you, walked home alone that night lmaooo!!! Tell the truth Laz!
    Dec 28, 2017
  9. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lmaooo, yeah I requested her an Uber. Funny thing is she tells me she really loved the movie so much that she saw it again at home. I was like o.O in my head I’m thinking you ain’t supposed to enjoy it that much LOL
    Dec 28, 2017
  10. Deleted Account
    Dec 28, 2017
    Rising Sun !! likes this.