1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by I_can_and_I_will

1. BraveBear
    BraveBear
    Thanks so much! Support is half the battle! I had NO IDEA how many guys felt similarly to me...it's astounding.
    Dec 27, 2017
  2. BraveBear
    BraveBear
    Hey, any advice on selecting an AP for my first challenge?
    Dec 27, 2017
    2525 and I_can_and_I_will like this.
  3. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    I can totally relate to that! I used to think I was alone in my struggles but this community full of awesome people has proven me wrong!
    Dec 27, 2017
  4. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    Dec 27, 2017
    BraveBear likes this.
  5. BraveBear
    BraveBear
    doing now. Thanks!
    Dec 27, 2017
  6. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    Apart from that, each person is an AP of every other person here, just post about how you're doing on your profile here and you'll meet so many people who will stop by to push you forward :D
    Dec 27, 2017
    Deleted Account likes this.
  7. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    There's only one thing we need to do: Keep staying here :) As long as you keep interacting with the members, you will find that there are so many ways to improve! Threads or profile posts, keep us updated on your journey, we're all here to support you, good luck! Do ask if you need to know anything :)
    Dec 27, 2017
    BraveBear and Deleted Account like this.
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I’ll second this, welcome to the community @BraveBear! This is just your first day here and you’re already killing it!
    Dec 27, 2017
    BraveBear, 2525 and I_can_and_I_will like this.
  9. Atlanticus
    Atlanticus
    Couldn't agree more with Ican and Nomar! Great that you're diving in so well!) Best of success with your reboot!
    Dec 28, 2017
  10. BraveBear
    BraveBear
    Thanks so much everyone!
    Dec 28, 2017
    I_can_and_I_will and Atlanticus like this.