1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
anje
Last Activity:
Feb 8, 2018
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Mar 29, 1980 (Age: 44)

Share This Page

anje

Fapstronaut, Male, 44

Not giving in this time Dec 8, 2017

anje was last seen:
Feb 8, 2018
    1. Ongoingsupport
      Ongoingsupport
      Just wanted to comment on your profile pic: Yes you're the programmer not the program, but the programmer needs to know how to program - and we need to understand the existing programming to work with that. Nobody can just install a new operating system but we can know what we're working with and be skillful with that.
      1. anje
        anje
        A fair point and I guess I hadn't fully considered it. Honestly I just wanted to put up and image but not myself and I was trying to draw strength from something but I have removed as no intention to cause any offence.
        Dec 21, 2017
      2. Ongoingsupport
        Ongoingsupport
        Oh I didn't take any offense at all, I like the idea. I agree with it and was just kind of taking it further, I think it could be a detailed self understanding and study so that we can know enough about ourselves in detail to program ourselves so to speak.
        Dec 21, 2017
        anje likes this.
      3. anje
        anje
        Yes I agree. The truth is any reprogramming in general is never as simple as just an idea or soundbite.
        Dec 21, 2017
    2. anje
      anje
      Not giving in this time
      1. I_can_and_I_will and 2525 like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 29, 1980 (Age: 44)

Signature

[​IMG]