1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    The jews wondered the dessert for 40 years, it rained for 40 days and 40 nights during the flood, Jesus was in the wilderness for 40 days. In many ways the number 40 is symbolic of a new beginning. Still, today is it's own day, but you are doing great things on here.
    Dec 7, 2017
  2. Evig Faith
    Evig Faith
    You are so correct, @StopTheMusic ! Thank you for that. The one about Jesus fasting for 40 days truly hits home.
    Dec 9, 2017
    FormerFapaholic, Beamer, 2525 and 6 others like this.
  3. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    Hey @StopTheMusic interesting that you mention this. Someone else was at 40 and I was referring to the apparent historical numerical/symbolic significance - thanks for the more detailed lesson :)
    Dec 10, 2017
    Deleted Account, Beamer, 2525 and 3 others like this.
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Ali Baba also had 40 thieves. But, I left that one out as it seemed to not apply to @Evig Faith having made 40 days. But in a way it does. You see @vxlccm I really do believe that we have to be willing to take time away from other things to work this program.
    Dec 10, 2017
    Deleted Account, Beamer, 2525 and 2 others like this.