1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by vxlccm

1. Clean Plate
    Clean Plate
    Ive been busy working and dealing with back issues, but other than that ive been fine. you?
    Dec 11, 2017
    Beamer, 2525 and vxlccm like this.
  2. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    I'm great - glad to see you this week. Back issues sounds like no fun. You have an injury or more like a chronic thing?
    Dec 11, 2017
    Beamer likes this.
  3. Clean Plate
    Clean Plate
    I think I might have a buldging disc from a job I was doing but im not sure. I need to have an mri done. Ive been doing some physical therapy and the exercises they assign me for about 2 months now. It will take time. How have you been?
    Dec 11, 2017
  4. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    Getting back into serious work today, so less time here. Probably a good thing. Starting to have weird dreams. Too much recovery all the time talk. The back thing sounds painful. Hopefully they get it sorted out. A couple friends that experienced things like that swear by chiropractor and therapy as opposed to temporary relief from drugs.. Good luck!
    Dec 11, 2017
  5. Clean Plate
    Clean Plate
    Yeah drugs are a nono for me, going to been clean and sober for two years on this 23rd. Fighting two addictions is tough! Stay busy doing the things you love, talk to you later.
    Dec 11, 2017