1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
axy_david
Last Activity:
Feb 5, 2016
Manage Groups:
Being a stupid Einstein

Share This Page

axy_david

Fapstronaut, from City 17

I'm a stupid Einstein Jul 13, 2015

axy_david was last seen:
Feb 5, 2016
    1. mnunez9
      mnunez9
      Hows it going axy-david. I hope the reboot is going well if you are in the middle of it.
    2. jieseba
      jieseba
      Good morning!
      1. axy_david
        axy_david
        good cookies!
        Nov 15, 2015
    3. SolidStance
      SolidStance
      Heirs of the Sun salute you for continuing with the struggle. Well done Proud Knight
      1. axy_david
        axy_david
        someone has forgot to reset the counter....but is ok, I am almost rebooted
        Nov 15, 2015
    4. mikepian
      mikepian
      (Start reading from my bottom post first) I think what helps me stay clean is to see each person as His son or daughter, someone He loves infinitely. How could I use my eyes, hands, or mind to disrespect them or myself? That's about it for now, buddy. Talk anytime. May He give you deep peace. Mike
      1. Dizzy Lotus
        Dizzy Lotus
        Thanks for writing those four posts.
        Next time though, I advise you to write the others in the comments of the first one, so people read it in the correct order.
        Sep 6, 2015
    5. mikepian
      mikepian
      I try to see Him and His will for me in the events of my day. I wear my crucifix to remind me that He is always with me. Before getting in bed, I kneel again and review the day. I ask for forgiveness for my sins and thank Him for all His blessings. More...
    6. mikepian
      mikepian
      A couple days of no PMO (after doing it several times daily), I felt like walking on air. Those 2 days became a week, a month, and now over a year. The temptations never go away (for crying out loud, my summer job is being a lifeguard!), but every morning I get out of bed onto my knees and surrender myself and my day to Him.
    7. mikepian
      mikepian
      Hey David. Background: always a devoted Christian boy, BUT, PMO'd and MO'd from age 15-20. Cried often and begged God to help me. But it was kinda half-hearted, I finally realized. Last year, I gave up, threw myself on my knees, and told Him I fully surrendered. I couldn't control myself, He MUST take over. I offered to be His slave and do anything He wanted. More to follow....
    8. jieseba
      jieseba
      cheer up, being happy every day !
      1. axy_david
        axy_david
        Aug 16, 2015
    9. jieseba
      jieseba
      Glad to receive your reply, it seems that i can't reply to you because of jet lag, can i communicate with you by IMs, such as skype and so on?
      1. axy_david
        axy_david
        I'm no fan of skype, but sure I'll PM you my name
        Aug 9, 2015
      2. jieseba
        jieseba
        um, let's communicate here.
        Aug 14, 2015
      3. axy_david
        axy_david
        ok sure
        Aug 15, 2015
    10. Jake47
      Jake47
      Hey!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. axy_david
        axy_david
        What can I be of assistance with?
        Jul 27, 2015
      3. Jake47
        Jake47
        Just need someone to talk to.
        Jul 27, 2015
      4. axy_david
        axy_david
        any-time man!
        Jul 27, 2015
    11. axy_david
      axy_david
      I'm a stupid Einstein
  • About

Being a stupid Einstein
    I like music, I make music.
    I like music, I study engineering so I can hate myself for the choices I made.
    I like music, I dislike anything that disrespects it, like mainstream music.

Signature

Did anyone say cookies?????
    [​IMG] -> [​IMG] -> [​IMG]