1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Physicist
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Aug 15, 1989 (Age: 34)

Share This Page

Physicist

Fapstronaut, Male, 34

1. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      I know you took time and went out of your way to provide me with advice and I am grateful for it. I should have replied sooner. Thank you.
      1. Roady, 2525 and Physicist like this.
    2. vxlccm
      vxlccm
      Fantastic post you did for @WhyNotStop. Thank you for all your contributions :)
      1. 2525 and Physicist like this.
    3. letter
      letter
      Hehehe, perhaps how much we really aren't getting each other is something of humour XD

I got a ton of stuff to get around to, just wanted you to know I saw your post and will be giving it some thought. Good day to you, Sir Physicist
      1. Physicist and vxlccm like this.
      2. letter
        letter
        Physics is my favourite science, btw, just wanted to be clear I don't call you Sir as an insult. I really admire the study and the science of it. It is a noble pursuit.
        Oct 13, 2017
        Physicist and vxlccm like this.
      3. letter
        letter
        and I never intended to insult you, my apologies for however I have done that!! :(
        Oct 13, 2017
        Physicist and vxlccm like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 15, 1989 (Age: 34)

Signature

If you wish that I respond, please quote me.
    I pledge a commitment to My Success. My Family's Success and to the Successful Survival of the company I represent. Success is not an option for me but something I insist upon achieving! Success is not something others can give me, nor is it something the government of the economy can provide me. Success is not determined by luck, chance, race, creed, colour or religion but is dependant upon hard work, creativity, follow through and persistence. I refuse to not have My Success. I refuse to quit prior to achieving My Success and I will do everything in claiming my right to My Success.

[​IMG]