1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Argent Star

1. Jocker
    Jocker
    You think you are a fool
    You think you are a shame
    But we know who you are
    Stay strong bro....
    Nov 21, 2017
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    No you are not. Like most of us, your a good guy— a good guy that sometimes will make mistakes, but that doesn't mean you're bad or a shame.
    We are here for you man (:
    Nov 21, 2017
  3. Argent Star
    Argent Star
    Thank you all so much. I will be back for good. I promise.
    Nov 21, 2017
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    wait, what? Where are you going?
    Nov 21, 2017
  5. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    Forgiven; done. And, you know how to fix it. Keep going!
    Nov 21, 2017
  6. Burner1
    Burner1
    We have all been there @Argent Star , and there's no guarantee any of us won't be there again. But, we always support each other through hard times and celebrate the good times. You can see we care about you. Refocus, start again and we will walk with you on your journey - you are a great guy fighting a tough opponent. You can do this, one day at a time Bud.
    Nov 21, 2017
  7. SaapKaBaap
    SaapKaBaap
    We are all the same [please get that], so please don't feel discouraged ever. We move on and fight it better this time around.
    Nov 22, 2017
  8. SaapKaBaap
    SaapKaBaap
    And like @Burner1 rightly said we need to do this One day at a time. Fighting this filth is the only thing left. This is what has been holding me back and I know once I get rid of this, I will have total control over my life. Btw I failed too. So forgive me too. I am giving my everything this time around, making sure I don't falter ever again.
    Nov 22, 2017
  9. Argent Star
    Argent Star
    Thank you all for the faith that's been given to me. I've been letting all these silly delusions plague me. I will continue moving forward. @IAmJustAGuy, I'm back, that's what I mean.
    Nov 22, 2017
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yay! Haha awesome ! :D
    Nov 22, 2017