1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Wise_Paragon

1. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    That's a LOT to watch, man. I'm trying to learn from some of it. Can you summarize what you liked the most? (Or link to your journal and put your favorites?) I could see listening while at work next week, though... Just want to know what to look for :)
    Nov 19, 2017
    Love369, Burner1, 2525 and 1 other person like this.
  2. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    p.s. Spiritual lessons in circumstances! Every time we appreciate a lesson in the moment, we progress. Becoming a master of self sounds awesome.
    Nov 19, 2017
    Love369, Burner1, 2525 and 1 other person like this.
  3. Wise_Paragon
    Wise_Paragon
    I just posted about it in my journal. I don't think I did it justice thought. The video can be broken up into parts as it talks about different aspects in life. YES! self mastery does sound awesome, each step towards progress is better than nothing. We have to be able to see our own faults first in order to change them.
    Nov 19, 2017
    Love369, vxlccm and 2525 like this.
  4. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    I've got it in a playlist to watch next week. I hear some elements of stoicism in there so far. Thanks for the tip :)
    Nov 19, 2017
    Love369 and Wise_Paragon like this.
  5. Wise_Paragon
    Wise_Paragon
    Awesome! Glad to hear it. I'm anticipating your review.
    Nov 19, 2017
    Love369 and vxlccm like this.