1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by vxlccm

1. Born_For_War
    Born_For_War
    Thank you, right back! I appreciate the encouragement and wish the best to you and all my fellow Fapstronauts. You're always welcome to post on my journal or profile, or text me via PM. By the way, how is the 'wife test' going?
    Nov 16, 2017
  2. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    My last major fall was last year in terms of psubs. Still working on not getting into stupid yelling arguments :(
    Nov 16, 2017
  3. Born_For_War
    Born_For_War
    Yeah, tolerance is a virtue that takes a while to cultivate. I think you should withdraw from the argument before it even happens. Arguing, accusing, finger-pointing, shouting, are frequent in married life, which is one great reason why I'm preferring to stay single until I'm wealthy enough to afford my own home.
    Nov 16, 2017
  4. Born_For_War
    Born_For_War
    Obviously, the PMO/Psubs are a major cause of discord within your household, right? Well, you gotta cut them out until your wife is satisfied that you've made a turnaround and have found redemption. I don't need to get spiritual, I'm just saying that to help you understand what NoFap's all about, specifically, how it applies to married life. In conclusion, I wish you two great happiness!
    Nov 16, 2017