1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Heyyy! That's nice of you to check up on me. I feel special aha but tbh I've just been struggling to pass a week. :/ BUT I did decide recently that I am going to buy a nice camera soon, very soon and start recording & ploading Videos on my YouTube channel. Even NoFap videos :)
    How are things with you?!
    Jul 8, 2017
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Well everyone deserves to be reminded that they are special some times :) so you're welcome! Struggling? Has it been worth it? That's a great and positive decision that will benefit us too. :D
    Jul 8, 2017
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Things are good thank you... there is progress. I had a tough week. Habits cycle was broken because I had a really bad cold and just needed to rest and get well.. however, work was good... I missed excercise as usual, karate... but today I am strengthened by Sabbath message, fellowship, eternal purpose and giving up fapping :)
    Jul 8, 2017
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    And ready to take this week forcefully, purposefully and positively! :D
    Jul 8, 2017
  5. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    I'm sorry about the cold, hope you feel better! And amen to fellowship, tbh I haven't been that close with my Christian friends lately.., I've been "too busy" for the adult bible study meetings @ my church too due to working so many hrs smh but I'll try my best to make time for that!
    Jul 8, 2017
  6. sfmark12
    sfmark12
    My dude I am not gonna lie I was about to post something like this to see if my man Laz was still alive lol.
    Jul 8, 2017
  7. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    @sfmark12 I just needed a lil break, I used to addicted to this site lool but I'm back in these NoFap streets
    Jul 8, 2017