1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deadpool.420

1. fullofcourage
    fullofcourage
    Hey that's okay. The thing is u just have to get back together and start again. Stress can play mind games. So no worries ma buddy!!
    May 22, 2017
  2. Strength And Light
    Strength And Light
    56 days is great and something to be proud of and build upon. 1 day out of 57 isn't too shabby. Dilute the PMO by building longer and longer streaks. You're doing awesome!
    May 22, 2017
    fullofcourage and Deadpool.420 like this.
  3. Clean Plate
    Clean Plate
    Bro dont look at it like that, i fell of at 71 days, but this time it wasnt a guilt trip for me, I was simply excited to try again because I knew more of my relapse triggers. It's Okay To FAIL, It's NEVER Ok to GIVE UP!
    May 22, 2017
  4. Deadpool.420
    Deadpool.420
    Thank you all for supporting. I have been going through tough days and i let anxiety and depression take over. I am hoping to start my streak by tomorrow or day after tomorrow but hopefully it wont be any longer.
    May 22, 2017
  5. fullofcourage
    fullofcourage
    @Strength And Light: That's what I've been thinking too. Focus on getting much longer streaks :)
    May 23, 2017