1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by fullofcourage

1. TemporarySam
    TemporarySam
    Hardly a pro. As soon as you start assuming you are infallible, that is when urges start taking you by surprise. Got hit by my biggest temptation ever today, but I managed to push through. My own strength was nowhere near enough, but my awesome accountability partner lent me some of his strength.
    Apr 30, 2017
  2. fullofcourage
    fullofcourage
    its great to know u actually got outta ur tempt today. It shows how strong u r. Well, u inspire me to do the same! =)
    May 1, 2017
    Deleted Account likes this.
  3. TemporarySam
    TemporarySam
    I never would have done it without my accountability partner. It really goes to show how important accountability is.
    May 1, 2017
  4. fullofcourage
    fullofcourage
    Really? that's good. where should I get mine? Would I be assigned accountability partner by NF?
    May 1, 2017
    Deleted Account likes this.
  5. TemporarySam
    TemporarySam
    There are two approaches really. One, there is a forum for posting requests for an AP. That lets you make specific requests in terms of gender, age, and religion. Alternatively, you could just interact with people on NF until you find someone you believe will be reliable and you have a connection with, then just ask them if they would like to be partners with you.
    May 1, 2017
  6. TemporarySam
  7. fullofcourage
    fullofcourage
    Oh, thankyou so much @TemporarySam .. I would post in the forum for female APs. Thank you !!
    May 1, 2017
    1 person likes this.