1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Musta

1. Saber_tooth7
    Saber_tooth7
    You just saved your smarter brain from a heavy uppercut by your dumber brain. Keep it up :) Smart one still stands..
    May 21, 2015
  2. IGY
    IGY
    Identify why this happened. For example, bathroom; smartphone; fantasising. Lessons learnt are so important Musta!
    May 21, 2015
  3. arturo111
    arturo111
    Shit hapens all the time, Musta...
    IGY, as always you give good advices! You are our hero
    May 21, 2015
  4. Musta
    Musta
    Thank you guys for the support . I'm good and stable now . It needed some real discipline to stop and I'm glad I was able to . lesson learnt :)
    May 21, 2015
  5. arturo111
    arturo111
    My advice is b-complex(vitamines) zink(mineral) jump on a rope and, you know more from me about, push - ups :)
    May 21, 2015
  6. Musta
    Musta
    Push-ups are my best friend in this journey :)
    How will B vitamins and zinc help ?
    May 21, 2015
  7. arturo111
    arturo111
    I love push-ups to, i have a strong body from push-ups. And b vitamins is good for brain, zink is also igood for brain. PMO fucked up our brains, and we need "food for our brains" vitamins, minerals, sport and meditation. That is my praktice and i have some results. Try, and you will say: arturo, he was right :)
    May 21, 2015
  8. Musta
    Musta
    haha seems legit . I'll do some more research about this and thank you for the advise bro
    May 22, 2015
  9. arturo111
    arturo111
    You are welcome bro.
    May 22, 2015